is cd moving up?

Blue Lights

yo [experienced]ben, relevant people are speaking please refrain from posting on your fake exposed account. You're from private servers and still idle in severance and imute made you l0l.

ur a slave in fatality not sure how that could ever make you relevant or that anyone could be relevant for playing runescape

btw ur a veteran in a clan that gives people veteran after being in the clan (and spying, still is lmfao) for 4 months 

hey i wanna talk about rs and how ur clan is much worse than mine lmfao? we can talk about what i look like irl any day of the week :P

what? Kylie, please step aside this trolling/flaming game doesn't suit you. You're a soft voiced short chubby aussie who sucks up to all the ranks in any clan you join. Be a good boy and sit in your corner and moderate like the harmless virgin you are

what? Kylie, please step aside this trolling/flaming game doesn't suit you. You're a soft voiced short chubby aussie who sucks up to all the ranks in any clan you join. Be a good boy and sit in your corner and moderate like the harmless virgin you are

yo tele up gdz w69 @@Halloween so we can sort this out or are u too busy making some gfx lmfao slave

lmfao this is pretty rich coming from someone who made their facebook private recently, dw i would as well :P

just to remind u; the clan you are trying your little heart out in is bad btw:

It has been
237 days, 18 hours, 53 minutes, and 46 seconds
since Fatality beat The Last Pures in Clan Wars.

ur a slave in fatality not sure how that could ever make you relevant or that anyone could be relevant for playing runescape

btw ur a veteran in a clan that gives people veteran after being in the clan (and spying, still is lmfao) for 4 months 

You were a mute in Massacre and suddenly imute taught you to be brave on forums and make a fake forum account just to reply to me so you can not be ridiculed. You're broken [experienced]ben  you're new to flaming and i can tell since you post on two different fake accounts that add up to 4k+ pc which is more than your tlp acc l0l. You live for these forums you virg rofl

You were a mute in Massacre and suddenly imute taught you to be brave on forums and make a fake forum account just to reply to me so you can not be ridiculed. You're broken [experienced]ben  you're new to flaming and i can tell since you post on two different fake accounts that add up to 4k+ pc which is more than your tlp acc l0l. You live for these forums you virg rofl

god stop it i don't think i've justin beiberd so much in a short amount of time 

btw elite bser is a higher rank than u in fatality and u try even harder than him lmfaooo

btw w77 gdz if u want to see who will break first

lmfao this is pretty rich coming from someone who made their facebook private recently, dw i would as well :P

just to remind u; the clan you are trying your little heart out in is bad btw:

It has been
237 days, 18 hours, 53 minutes, and 46 seconds
since Fatality beat The Last Pures in Clan Wars.

You're so fixated on this game and think I actually care l0l. I'm just looking at a chubby vampire kid with a bowlcut. your cheeks hanging pretty low from your cheek and sunlight hasn't reached that's for sure.

do your job and moderate and do not participate like the good boy you are you harmless fat kid

god stop it i don't think i've justin beiberd so much in a short amount of time 

btw elite bser is a higher rank than u in fatality and u try even harder than him lmfaooo

btw w77 gdz if u want to see who will break first

You didn't speak at all in Massacre what makes you so brave behind your fake forum exposed account l0l. Private server [experienced]ben is still trying and seeking aid from other tlp and still getting bodied for being a +1 in tlp rofl. "idc about a rank" l0l

You're so fixated on this game and think I actually care l0l. I'm just looking at a chubby vampire kid with a bowlcut. your cheeks hanging pretty low from your cheek and sunlight hasn't reached that's for sure.

do your job and moderate and do not participate like the good boy you are your harmless fat kid

l00000l jesus christ how mad r u m8? did you know that fatality has not beaten tlp 1v1 in the wilderness in the past 10 months?

do your job and moderate and do not participate like the good boy you are you harmless fat kid

You didn't speak at all in Massacre what makes you so brave behind your fake forum exposed account l0l. Private server [experienced]ben is still trying and seeking aid from other tlp and still getting bodied for being a +1 in tlp rofl. "idc about a rank" l0l

pretty sure i used my mic in massacre all the time and unlike you at fatality events i got unmuted (unmute me if need btw)

btw choose a world if u want to see who will get broken, waiting for u on both of my mains atm