xL vs IV Official Prep

Strurple

Lmfao sharkbrew community is cancer. Ofc they are going to hate dont worry about these retards. This is fact, xl had 4 lvl 81-82s, 1 lvl 72, and 3 lvl 60-70s. The rest were below 60 cb. Iv had 4 lvl 75+'s and everyone was over 60 cb in tht prep for them. Their cb average was clearly higher so dont give xl tht bs, iv is just a brown sticky stuff clan. I love how these mpc tomato's love to complain about a lpc cap being broken when mpc is supposed to be 20 def cap lmfao. Dumb hypocrites.

Lmfao sharkbrew community is cancer. Ofc they are going to hate dont worry about these retards. This is fact, xl had 4 lvl 81-82s, 1 lvl 72, and 3 lvl 60-70s. The rest were below 60 cb. Iv had 4 lvl 75+'s and everyone was over 60 cb in tht prep for them. Their cb average was clearly higher so dont give xl tht bs, iv is just a brown sticky stuff clan. I love how these mpc tomato's love to complain about a lpc cap being broken when mpc is supposed to be 20 def cap lmfao. Dumb hypocrites.

Fucking train? And then there won't be that problem. And xl is the brown sticky stuff clan IV is much better but Impact was number 1 so it doesn't matter