Authority vs Supremacy 3-0 F2P Prep

Dripz`

not everything is ddos... and honestly hardly anyone knows who you are lol.. stop making allegations

Dripz please, actually read what I said. Probably the most key thing to note is that I said "I checked my incoming and outgoing connections". At the times in which I disconnected during the prep, lots and lots of incoming connections appeared. If you are unfamiliar with what a DDoS is, I suggest reading up on the wikipedia article. The number of incoming connections suggests that I was hit my an attack. I know damn well DDoSing is a normal thing in this community, it's my own fault for giving out my own IP to you guys.

EDIT: Also I have to add, whats the point of calling me a 'nobody'? It's not really relevant to the discussion at all. Sure, I'm not some crazy popular or well known person, but honestly does that really matter? I just found it odd that you try to attack me personally when I have never said a thing about you.

Dripz please, actually read what I said. Probably the most key thing to note is that I said "I checked my incoming and outgoing connections". At the times in which I disconnected during the prep, lots and lots of incoming connections appeared. If you are unfamiliar with what a DDoS is, I suggest reading up on the wikipedia article. The number of incoming connections suggests that I was hit my an attack. I know damn well DDoSing is a normal thing in this community, it's my own fault for giving out my own IP to you guys.

EDIT: Also I have to add, whats the point of calling me a 'nobody'? It's not really relevant to the discussion at all. Sure, I'm not some crazy popular or well known person, but honestly does that really matter? I just found it odd that you try to attack me personally when I have never said a thing about you.

why are you acting like a little girl though.. man up bro c'mon, nobody from Au ddosed you, you lost the prep, move on

It wasn't. I dropped off as the opts were 24 v 24 or something extremely similar in rounds 1 and 3. I also checked my incoming and outcoming connections after the prep. At the times where my internet dropped out, a massive list of IPs came my way indicating a ddos. On top of that, I reset my IP last night. The only places I connected to were Supremacy's website, Supremacy's teamspeak and Authority's teamspeak. So unless I'm being hit off by my own clan, I only have one other option to look at. It doesn't matter anyway, my disconnections probably wouldn't have changed the tide of the fight in the first place, I suck too much to make a difference. To be honest, It's my fault for letting my IP out there.

g0WEBk.png

ksXHG8.png

Scumbag 3at ddos'ing his own clan strikes again.

i dont think they'd hit you off in a 28v28 f2p prep especially when you're not that significant to the clan (e.g a leader, caller etc)

gj au