Eruption Of Pures vs Zerg Unit 40V40 F2P Prep [20 Def Cap]

Braden

Yes Fi is currently the best matched clan. Yes they've lost to eop like 3 months ago which was a rare historical moment for you & the other ranks. Your record versus Fi is like 3-50, while your's versus RD is like 2-14. If I were still a rank in eop, i would be constantly prepping Fatality over and over again F2P & P2P.

LMFAO

If you were still a 'rank', and by 'rank' you mean advanced member, you wouldn't be prepping anyone because you didn't have enough authority to lead a miniwar let alone get a prep lmfao.

LMFAO

If you were still a 'rank', and by 'rank' you mean advanced member, you wouldn't be prepping anyone because you didn't have enough authority to lead a miniwar let alone get a prep lmfao.

Hahaha

I understand why you would think I held advanced member, considering that was around the time you rage quit and left for Hazard LOL. Once that happened I was a officer/captain and believe me, i got a brown sticky stuff ton of p2p preps vs foe,ct,rd,zenith etc. and as we improved we beaten RD,Z,CT & almost beaten Foe.

Now that I remember, once you left eop for hazard you even said it yourself that eop on 07 was the brown sticky stufftest version. Now seeing as eop is finally doing well on trips, you dragged yourself back into the clan with your black commando boots,black nails & facepaint. Now you're trying to make yourself relevant in that version of eop.

Hahaha

I understand why you would think I held advanced member, considering that was around the time you rage quit and left for Hazard LOL. Once that happened I was a officer/captain and believe me, i got a brown sticky stuff ton of p2p preps vs foe,ct,rd,zenith etc. and as we improved we beaten RD,Z,CT & almost beaten Foe.

Now that I remember, once you left eop for hazard you even said it yourself that eop on 07 was the brown sticky stufftest version. Now seeing as eop is finally doing well on trips, you dragged yourself back into the clan with your black commando boots,black nails & facepaint. Now you're trying to make yourself relevant in that version of eop.

ok man your story is cool and creative and all but you have a ponytail.

• 4 weeks later...