Suggestion --> LPC's Read

Westbrook`

Shouldnt let 1 page on sharkbrew decide wether or not people want to make a new account.  I think this is a great idea seeing as the current "LPC" community are all fucking lvl 80s anyways which should be considered MPC.  If you ask me lpc scene still doesn't exist.

After a couple quests you're like level 40 anyways brown sticky stuff ain't hard

We're not gonna start over LPC's have made progress and we're almost already at MPC level which is has always been the goal, Never once were these LPC's brought up to stay LPC forever. We wanted a more active community by encouraging new clans to open up and jump into the MPC/HPC scene.

It's not starting over. You guys are already MPC's and that's the fact. What Dude was trying to imply (I think and i'm also speaking for myself) is that when f2p comes out and the next wave of LPC clans come, we should/need to actually make them LPC's and not put MPC stat requirement on our sites.

Ex: 75+ stat with 70+ secondary, and then also train up to 80+ stats and call yourself an LPC