[MASSIVE PURE WAR] Misfits against Terror ft. Zenith Mains gets SWARMED and ends

Zee

h5GeUjz.gif

During the week of the only pure clan left in the game with our non-stop action my old friend lord sex asked me for a pkri and as usual we never back off a fight! After being threatened all week by Zenith that they'll bring mains because they couldn't pull for our last Sunday pkri  they've been barking a shit ton while nothing has been happening. I know we hurt your egos. Feelsbad for Zenith members right now, your leaders massed 40 of you to end while we were in multi waiting for action!

ZENITH, this is your leader! He wants to hit pures on meds because you have dogshit quality ranks, and they still manage to get fucked!

60JvSzx.png

Zenith horribly failed at crashing our fight as we turned around and slapped them every time. After Terror ended we sat in multi dd'd waiting for zenith to rush us as I gave them our location and world. But still no show... Their trash meds can't handle the swarm of pures that misfits unleashes at them.  Nice topic Zenith, screenshots look legit LOL

That's what a winning topic looks like

5afeceea94087a23b34e36d90cbca5e3.gif

5LuLJbT.png

jgGzH6h.png

If you're a 1 def pure, you should be in Misfits to honor the 1 def master race, don't be a pussy, leave your shit med/rag clan to join 

THE LAST TRUE PURE CLAN

Want to be part of the most active community and cleanest action? You want to be on the winning side that doesn't cheat and stays true to pure clanning?

DM on discord Zee#0786 with a capital Z for a chance to be part of the swarm and be big own.

30 minutes ago, Zee said:

yeah they sure smoked ur meds: Bali Rag, Melee Prayer, Barrage Rag and the list goes on! you're so butthurt that we owned you! LOL

1 minute ago, Zenny said:

Give us more honey mr bee🐝🍯🍯🍯🍯😋😋😋

WE WANT MOREEEEEE HONEEEYYYY

IMAGINE saying MF CLEARED on your 126s l0000l what has this scene come down to LOL! Your members are leaving, they want to be in a pure clan not a main clan l0l

2022-11-01_16-56-20.png.3e4143f54832b5fb0b5f83a73035877b.png.6888036ac7576a0465efd19dabb7d91b.png

14 minutes ago, AlexSnow said:

image.jpeg.695f00e29b0b72203671fb1348555201.jpeg

yes exactly ! we came back its been 2 months, got on top of the scene! Reduced Zenith to mains! we're closing again into apex LOL sue me! was ez alex! you broke into mains so fast! its ok my pures will still murder ur mains, trash clan

59 minutes ago, Zee said:

yes exactly ! we came back its been 2 months, got on top of the scene! Reduced Zenith to mains! we're closing again into apex LOL sue me! was ez alex! you broke into mains so fast! its ok my pures will still murder ur mains, trash clan

Your not closing until our bellies are full of ur delicious honey 🍯🍯😋😋. We love ur honey zeeeeeeeeeeee 🐝😋🍯.