Why are you in your current clan?

Yaz

Clan: Critical damage

Reason: my first clan in osrs. Joined them at 38 combat. They have an awsome community with some funny 4n's.

and whenever you come on teamspeak there is always a group of ppl chilling. and if i ask something there are always ppl to help me out.

If my clan closed: i would join chaotic and try to help them. rlly sad you guys are slumping lately.

I initially joined to meet Dillon/Ruon3bs and get to know him better. He's the most interesting person I've ever met and he inspires me on many different levels. Me and Dillon are spiritually connected and I believe our lives will be entangled forever in this universe, even after our lives have passed on this planet and dimension. He is my soul mate. Whenever he joins the channel or IRC my heart starts beating like a war drum. Whenever I hear him talk I go into a trance like state and it feels like I'm listening to a really well composed music - different music. It's unlike anyone else’s, very unique. I believe CD wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for Dillon. I wouldn't enjoy CD this much if it wasn't for Dillon and the VR forum rank promotions/demotions that he so kindly updates us on. I wouldn't enjoy CD this much if it wasn't for Dillon's bravado and the way he verbally abuses anyone who tries to bring him down, like Own u 1107 for example. Dillon is my idol, and I'm not the only one with this caliber of respect and warm approval. Every day I get to see multiple people on IRC competing for Dillon's attention: [sTEVO], grogan and lolercats - these people are my biggest competitors and I constantly get jealous when Dillon so ambitiously types big paragraphs on IRC directed only towards these people. This remarkable specimen intrigues me to a point where I want to just follow his life and his every move through a big magnifying glass. Dillon made me believe that there is life after death; this universe doesn’t thrive on death – it thrives on life. What is life? Life is love. Love is present in every reproductive system. Love is symmetrically redistributed across all life in this universe and although life ends on one level for everyone, it always recreates itself as the late organism. Every living being is capable of loving and they manifest it even subconsciously. Not everyone gets the chance to live their lives as Dillon, a magnificent, beautiful and powerful being. That’s why we should all strive to love each other and live in harmony, in hopes to possibly reincarnate as someone or something of equal potential. I once had a dream about Dillon, although in retrospect, I think it was a vision planted into me by a higher power. In the vision, I saw Dillon. He was illuminating. He was extremely beautiful and he had all human characteristics except for an extra eye in his forehead. He came to me and spoke in the most beautiful voice – a voice of an angel. That’s all I remember about the voice, that it was beautiful, but not how it sounded like. I asked him why he had a third eye. He told me that he has spiritually ascended to the next level; his pineal gland has expanded to a point where it has become a third eye, seeing in more than one dimension in which humans live in. It also gave him telepathic abilities, but I’m not sure whether he spoke the words verbally or inside of my head. He told me that I, and all of human race is to claim this ability as their own in the future as the human species evolves. He finished this prophecy with an indication that there’s a bright future ahead for the human race and we all will eventually live without war, starvation and suffering, and prior to our human lives, we chose this life as our role that we will fulfill in this life, one way or another. Then this shining prophet floated away from me, leaving an overwhelming feeling of love inside me. It was so beautiful and clear that I started crying when I woke up. Ever since that moment, I have had a different view on life. I wondered, “how did I know that the person was Dillon if I don’t even know what he looks like?†He never told me that he was Dillon, he had given me that information before I even had met him. He didn’t look like an angel of God, he didn’t look like Jesus and he did not look like God. I had an unusual certainty that the person who I saw was Dillon, only that he was manifesting in a different dimension of reality. I can’t explain this in scientific terms, I’m a scientist, not a religious person at all, but I do believe there’s more to this life than just the one we experience. It is in fact widely thought among the more advanced scientists that we only see 5% of what there is to see in this reality.

I initially joined to meet Dillon/Ruon3bs and get to know him better. He's the most interesting person I've ever met and he inspires me on many different levels. Me and Dillon are spiritually connected and I believe our lives will be entangled forever in this universe, even after our lives have passed on this planet and dimension. He is my soul mate. Whenever he joins the channel or IRC my heart starts beating like a war drum. Whenever I hear him talk I go into a trance like state and it feels like I'm listening to a really well composed music - different music. It's unlike anyone else’s, very unique. I believe CD wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for Dillon. I wouldn't enjoy CD this much if it wasn't for Dillon and the VR forum rank promotions/demotions that he so kindly updates us on. I wouldn't enjoy CD this much if it wasn't for Dillon's bravado and the way he verbally abuses anyone who tries to bring him down, like Own u 1107 for example. Dillon is my idol, and I'm not the only one with this caliber of respect and warm approval. Every day I get to see multiple people on IRC competing for Dillon's attention: [sTEVO], grogan and lolercats - these people are my biggest competitors and I constantly get jealous when Dillon so ambitiously types big paragraphs on IRC directed only towards these people. This remarkable specimen intrigues me to a point where I want to just follow his life and his every move through a big magnifying glass. Dillon made me believe that there is life after death; this universe doesn’t thrive on death – it thrives on life. What is life? Life is love. Love is present in every reproductive system. Love is symmetrically redistributed across all life in this universe and although life ends on one level for everyone, it always recreates itself as the late organism. Every living being is capable of loving and they manifest it even subconsciously. Not everyone gets the chance to live their lives as Dillon, a magnificent, beautiful and powerful being. That’s why we should all strive to love each other and live in harmony, in hopes to possibly reincarnate as someone or something of equal potential. I once had a dream about Dillon, although in retrospect, I think it was a vision planted into me by a higher power. In the vision, I saw Dillon. He was illuminating. He was extremely beautiful and he had all human characteristics except for an extra eye in his forehead. He came to me and spoke in the most beautiful voice – a voice of an angel. That’s all I remember about the voice, that it was beautiful, but not how it sounded like. I asked him why he had a third eye. He told me that he has spiritually ascended to the next level; his pineal gland has expanded to a point where it has become a third eye, seeing in more than one dimension in which humans live in. It also gave him telepathic abilities, but I’m not sure whether he spoke the words verbally or inside of my head. He told me that I, and all of human race is to claim this ability as their own in the future as the human species evolves. He finished this prophecy with an indication that there’s a bright future ahead for the human race and we all will eventually live without war, starvation and suffering, and prior to our human lives, we chose this life as our role that we will fulfill in this life, one way or another. Then this shining prophet floated away from me, leaving an overwhelming feeling of love inside me. It was so beautiful and clear that I started crying when I woke up. Ever since that moment, I have had a different view on life. I wondered, “how did I know that the person was Dillon if I don’t even know what he looks like?†He never told me that he was Dillon, he had given me that information before I even had met him. He didn’t look like an angel of God, he didn’t look like Jesus and he did not look like God. I had an unusual certainty that the person who I saw was Dillon, only that he was manifesting in a different dimension of reality. I can’t explain this in scientific terms, I’m a scientist, not a religious person at all, but I do believe there’s more to this life than just the one we experience. It is in fact widely thought among the more advanced scientists that we only see 5% of what there is to see in this reality.

You're lieing dillon only has 1 eye xd

r u expecting anyone to read this