Sharkbrew Tournament Ladder should have HPC and LPC ladders

Tyendinaga

Why are HPC and LPC clans in the same ladder  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should HPC and LPC Ladders be separate?

• HPC and LPC clans should have separate ladders
    • HPC and LPC clans should not have separate ladders

There are now 29 clans on the Tournament ladder page, of which 4 have no record, not even sure if some of them are open. There is a large number of LPC clans at the moment and there is a relatively consistent staying within the HPC bracket.

It makes very little sense to group everyone up within the same ladder because LPC's and HPC's do not directly compete with one another. I suppose a larger win/loss bonus would have to be added should an HPC and LPC fight and the underdog wins because in that instance two clans that do not compete with each other have fought.  While all clans are currently on the same ladder for what appears to be convenience the representation of pure clan standings could be a bit cleaner.

~Obligatory your clan sucks~

Don't LPC's sometimes prep HPC's with combat caps?

other than that splitting them would make it easier to see rankings

I can't comment on anything before January though Trauma fought FOE like once, I think

Doesn't exactly happen often does it - the difference in coordination between HPCs and LPCs is large

Yes so people can see how clear imperial is brown sticky stuff compared to severance

sure

You can't separate them atm because some Lpc's have preped hpc clans with combat caps therefore there records are there. Unless the CPL gets reset then a separate ladder for both brackets can be made.

It's pretty hard to reply to your post because I'm waiting to see this chicks backdoor

So there would be a larger win/loss bonus for those instanced fights, they don't really happen enough to make me think it's an issue

It's pretty hard to reply to your post because I'm waiting to see this chicks backdoor

So there would be a larger win/loss bonus for those instanced fights, they don't really happen enough to make me think it's an issue

Voted yes, would love to see it happen perhaps a loss to an lpc would be -2 and lpc that won a against a hpc would get +2 on the CPL? That way both brackets could be separated.