Doom's Saturday PK Trip ft. 74 Pull & SV Forced 2 Team

Grayson

Lol soz for even replying on this propaganda filled topic. I was on my phone.

To view the truth of how this weekend played out go to this page. http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/10775-week-2-day-1-sovereign-obliterates-doom-olympus-alliance/page-5&do=findComment&comment=240318

If you want to keep reading lies and what-not, remain blind and imagine us prepping you again lmfao. You don't really want that.

Anyways realize this..

every fight we have ever had, you have lost.

Peace, lol bullied tho lmao u crackers are fucking hilarious.

so because you're in doom, you're fake.. Lol you're a pussy and all of your clans have been failures.

Tbh you're lucky I'm not ranked up in sv right now or else doom would be doomed. I would close your clan before you replied to any of these topics on sharkbrew lol don't play me bro. My mind games are not what you need right now. Fuck off the both of you. :fuckoff:

Batmanpls.

so because you're in doom, you're fake.. Lol you're a pussy and all of your clans have been failures.

Tbh you're lucky I'm not ranked up in sv right now or else doom would be doomed. I would close your clan before you replied to any of these topics on sharkbrew lol don't play me bro. My mind games are not what you need right now. Fuck off the both of you. :fuckoff:

Stfu kid, you bad at leading. That's why rd is slumping and coming to Lpc trips