Supremacy's #1 Saturday ft. Purple: #2 LPC, Ascent, Trauma, BV, Zerg Unit

nice guy

94DI76O.png

tl;dr Everyone got cleared.  Supremacy headed out in the wild with a peak of 30.  We were prepared to defend our LPC belt that Trauma thinks they have.  Too bad we're CM Punk and you're John Cena MITB 2011.  Best in the world.  Unfortunate we didn't see much of Trauma until the end but hey, nobody wants to fight the real champs.

<[Z]Allen> we dicked you in single
(01:38:42) <[Z]Allen> and in multi
(01:38:44) <Fatall> l00000000000l
(01:38:56) <[Z]Allen> had to resort in going single because the 30's were hitting our magnificent 50s
(01:39:00) <[Z]Allen> whilst u having mith
(01:39:05) <[Z]Allen> with your 80s
(01:39:0 <[Z]Allen> you were untouchable

01:39:17) <[Z]Allen> but you tried in single atleast
(01:39:30) <Fatall> 
http://i.imgur.com/nnbdQaD.png
(01:39:57) <[Z]Allen> and you were talking about the cp tactics

(01:40:37) <[Z]Allen> pal save yourself some fame before I treat you like Activation

I think when you resort to going to single you aren't dicking anything.  #1.

Zac Piper warlord of Trauma everyone.  I love you Zac but nice mith and cb whore (Trauma has the same reqs as us but also allows 20 defense.)  tongue.png

pGeabRD.png

iVyjff6.pngwabteAz.png

We found BV and Ascent PKing eachother and felt like we wanted some mithril sets.  We pooped on both of them, then we pooped on BV, then we went back at Ascent, went to BV again, etc. etc. repeat notion until both clans were cleared.

iVyjff6.png

We found Ascent sniping BV vs Trauma (really guys) and decided to give them a good fight.  We pushed them into the trees where they decided to stand their ground and Ascent fought tooth and nail until they were down to their last straws.  We finished up and got a fall in and walked it north to hut.

AAQy06z.png

We saw Trauma had just finished up BV (we had just finished Ascent, fair play yeah?) and decided to have a nice one vs one north of the gap against them.  Unfortunately, they didn't want to fight us and took off to single.

aPJnUS0.png

We found Activation at New Gate and they started hitting us.  We pulled north of them, got the hill advantage and sent them packin' to single.  Then...Zu showed up.

U64esmf.png

Zu rushed us from the north so we decided to have a nice fight.  We rushed at em with bows  and pushed them all the way to New Gate before they were finished.  I think Activation re-rushed and we got them too.  2v1 NP.

AAQy06z.png

We found Trauma in single after a small cluster and asked them nicely to go to multi.  They obliged after we had to convince them with some weapons.  Meanwhile, 30s were hitting our low levels so we decided to go balls deep on Trauma.  We cleared them up and they ran to single where we walked them down.  Trauma had around 10 ending to our 19, RIP Allen's return set, got hit by a 2.

AAQy06z.png

Same story happened 10 minutes later.  We fought Trauma at 26 hills and they kept tanking to single.  Eventually they all moved to single so we followed having a 1v1 fest, again we had plenty more.

mTXLwzN.png

pGeabRD.png

W9xMxo0.png

uo6c5hb.png

PvhbbRx.png

gLiCKdC.png

HLg3QjV.png

A5f2kIt.png

8lms5uC.png

• 1 year later...