Apex + Olympus vs Ruin + Against All Odds | P2P Prep | 2-1 | 50vs50

إيزيس سيئة

How does it feel to know you left for a clan that hit off 5+ people including our callers each round and still got railed?

I can say the same thing about you?

and we all know Apex carried the fuck out of you.

p2p prep us :) 

I can say the same thing about you?

and we all know Apex carried the fuck out of you.

p2p prep us :)

Except you've been in Olympus rank team and you know we've never done that and never will. You're a puppet to propaganda. A sheep of the masses who is unable to think for himself, blindly following whatever your master tells you, which in this case is Ruin leadership.

I'd be glad to but your clan doesn't accept preps against us - plus after your DDoS spree tonight why would I put my members through that?

Except you've been in Olympus rank team and you know we've never done that and never will. You're a puppet to propaganda. A sheep of the masses who is unable to think for himself, blindly following whatever your master tells you, which in this case is Ruin leadership.

I'd be glad to but your clan doesn't accept preps against us - plus after your DDoS spree tonight why would I put my members through that?

I got hit off @ round 3. 

Also with a brown sticky stuff ton of other members.

And that's when i use to love Olympus when i NEW we weren't about that.

But from the day you brought cp into this you corrupted it.

I know robust has a booter and has all of OP ips ( my assumption of who hit me off ) 

its cute you had to do that because you guys were scared, its okay!

ill see you tomorrow and oh, Evil is still in op sadly, so if you guys try to hit me off you hit him off also!

You haven't shown up to the last two preps we've scheduled. We'll prep you any day this week @ either server :).

if you really think that ur a joke. 

if there's something a joke, it is you. you accually believe propagand people feed you... Godbless your child. I mean I get why you believre it, you're a guy that has many feelings. like you didn't want to play rs for 3 weeks because you broke up with your gf.. lol