The Reason Your Clan Is Slumping

raaw

You're so insecure about yourself you can't even show you real identity on a fucking online gaming site. If that doesn't scream your a loser irl then I don't know what does. Also I could give two fucks about whether any of your ranks can cared about me leaving, but if you want to mention that then your ranks begged me to come back, or how you are still 0-14 against TLP, or should i mention how your pulls has dropped from 100 - 95 to 70 - 65? I don't know what's worse your IQ or how bad CP will slump in the next few weeks. Either way I don't care. 

@aedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngBosa  How soon they forget....What has it been 2 weeks and you've been brainwashed this hard already?... You should be fucking ashamed of yourself, for being such a fake ass bandwagonning reject.  People like you have no place in this community,

How fucking embarrassing.. 

Take your own advice m8.  Flaming CP just to make the guys in TLP think more of you is so pathetic I honestly feel bad for you.

f5VEaGc.png

HidjN3f.png

BmbmnaB.png

You're so insecure about yourself you can't even show you real identity on a fucking online gaming site. If that doesn't scream your a loser irl then I don't know what does. Also I could give two fucks about whether any of your ranks can cared about me leaving, but if you want to mention that then your ranks begged me to come back, or how you are still 0-14 against TLP, or should i mention how your pulls has dropped from 100 - 95 to 70 - 65? I don't know what's worse your IQ or how bad CP will slump in the next few weeks. Either way I don't care.

its kind of true though haha. You've been fooled to think TLP is a good clan because of the mass recruiting they did after foe slumped them this year and they started pulling high. Then you left Fatality as an app to join them. While it really doesn't matter that u joined them don't deny that you are a bandwagoner because you fulfilled that role completely with u joining them brutha

You're so insecure about yourself you can't even show you real identity on a fucking online gaming site. If that doesn't scream your a loser irl then I don't know what does. Also I could give two fucks about whether any of your ranks can cared about me leaving, but if you want to mention that then your ranks begged me to come back, or how you are still 0-14 against TLP, or should i mention how your pulls has dropped from 100 - 95 to 70 - 65? I don't know what's worse your IQ or how bad CP will slump in the next few weeks. Either way I don't care. 

65? our pulls dropped from 100 to 80 lol.. in what? 4-5 months of pulling 90+ we are slumping bro damn!!

if we are talking about pulls here then, tlp went from 80 to 50 in 2 weeks lmfao

and 40 sunday with a 120 ml

:abandonthread:

65? our pulls dropped from 100 to 80 lol.. in what? 4-5 months of pulling 90+ we are slumping bro damn!!

if we are talking about pulls here then, tlp went from 80 to 50 in 2 weeks lmfao

and 40 sunday with a 120 ml

:abandonthread:

6 months? Dafuq? Foe was #1 F2P until the End of August. CP took it then

@

L0l Bvb get a life bro, I didn't even talk brown sticky stuff about CP when I left and now you're cauliflower ass is trying to prove broccoli facts. You going full ape brown sticky stuff is only convincing me more on why I left. Anyways I got a life to get back to. However feel free to keep quoting me you illiterate fuck, not worth entertaining a broccoli like you anyways. 

its kind of true though haha. You've been fooled to think TLP is a good clan because of the mass recruiting they did after foe slumped them this year and they started pulling high. Then you left Fatality as an app to join them. While it really doesn't matter that u joined them don't deny that you are a bandwagoner because you fulfilled that role completely with u joining them brutha

I'm truly confused on this bandwagon term being thrown around here? CP was and has been pulling more then TLP for months now. Me joining TLP waen't hype or joining because a better pull. If you want to say I talked a lot of brown sticky stuff about TLP, sure I'll admit to that no denying that at all, but don't use a term like "bandwagon" without even knowing what you're talking about first..

OT: I guarantee you wouldn't been saying that if I left CP and joined FOE, not saying I would ever join FOE though. 

@

L0l Bvb get a life bro, I didn't even talk brown sticky stuff about CP when I left and now you're cauliflower ass is trying to prove broccoli facts. You going full ape brown sticky stuff is only convincing me more on why I left. Anyways I got a life to get back to. However feel free to keep quoting me you illiterate fuck, not worth entertaining a broccoli like you anyways. 

Lol it took you this long to reply?  It took you a day to think of a response, LOL.  You act like I couldn't see you check up on this topic 20 times without saying anything ROFL.  Feel free quoting you yet you continue to come back to the topic to see if I said anything LOL.

"I talked brown sticky stuff about tlp there's no denying that"  Shut your fucking bundle of twigsgot ass up lmfao you bandwaggoning reject.  You're a fucking disgrace to the community bro lmfao it's hilarious.

Stay mad bandwaggoner, you have no place here.  You're a disloyal bundle of twigsgot just admit to it.