Slavemaster420

l0l  

22 members have voted

1. 1. oh man

• 2 weeks
    • 1month
    • 2 months

1-0

It's actually 3-0 if you look at the recent topics, and in fact I think you killed a whopping 8 or 9 people total in the first 2 rounds. I'm proud of you for taking out your rusty scims out of retirement to get smacked around like you did when Severance closed your asses the last time. Congratulations on getting a prep win versus Envy to make your opening day less of an incredible disappointment...

Time is ticking, see you this weekend.

It's actually 3-0 if you look at the recent topics, and in fact I think you killed a whopping 8 or 9 people total in the first 2 rounds. I'm proud of you for taking out your rusty scims out of retirement to get smacked around like you did when Severance closed your asses the last time. Congratulations on getting a prep win versus Envy to make your opening day less of an incredible disappointment...

2-0

fuck me your life must be fun l0l