[ARCHIVED] Aloha sir's and sirettes. ^_^ (The state of this community) >(25+ Pieces of gfx inside)<

XQQ

Hi there,

Just thought I'd do my introduction in the graphics section seeing as though i've been lurking/will mainly be browsing here!

I was wondering how far the pure graphics community actually got in runescape since I was around about 5/6 years ago.. looking at it generally, i'd say, not far!
I wasn't a particularly good graphics artist when I was about, but I'd say the same sort of style is about even now - 6 years later!

To the point though, I wanna take up graphics again and there's a few talented people here, - this could actually turn into a decent graphic community given the right guidance, not everything has to be runescape related as well! (id encourage it).

Just a quick few pieces I did way back when!

Start off with some sigs/banners I did;

deWI8ul.jpg
UYleIVr.png
e1a7LUN.jpg
UwSIt4T.png
pBpToPk.png

Dat animation.
K6RsCN3.gif
NnHtdHF.jpg
WZpESe4.jpg
yDjGJMz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/M5Nibundle of twigs.jpgp
Qr7rkrc.jpg

A few Normal pieces I've done (not really runescape related):

D8TOmji.jpg
xakRdhS.jpg
TgUmWRn.jpg
NwxF0kO.jpg
Ghaurcz.jpg
zxHYW5d.jpg
FcvUyPL.jpg
3RVV4CE.jpg
23jAHvc.jpg
rTgtBMC.jpg

And one of my favorite RS related pieces;

tznFMKp.jpg

Theres a tonne more, but I just picked a few pieces, I wish I had time to hand pick my best!

Like I said though, I think the community is a little dated given that all the graphics above was made around 6-2years ago.
I'd love to collab or even be re-inspired to start making this kind of stuff again.

Greetings!