Slaughter Welcomes Rage into the MPC Scene Saturday PK Trip

Dannypool

I hope ur not talking Bout the time SD crashed us when we was fighting aao lol we still had 35 left in CA never got cleared

never got cleared nice nice.....i just watch the first 20 sec of ur vid and i stopped...it was that sad lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo....rip kids...#ragewinsagain

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slaughter got slammed lmfao.

you ran around in singles and got cocked in all ur fights lmfa0

Gz on a horribly boring trip.

Edit

I lied your trip was worse re read and you only had 3 fights. L0L

lmfao you got bullied by every clan and sat in singles/sniping fights or banking l0l nice trip LOL. Accept our declarations you Ch reject

Lmfao you're so clueless, we waited for you guys for over an hour. You legit didn't come until we fought aao and you decided to crash.

Obviously this rivalry is one sided.

Lmfao all you did was sit regrouping then sat in singles l0l, stop ignoring me and accept our declaration lmfao you're literally the punching bag of the pure community l0l

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/16868-slaughter-declare-on-rage-f2p/

u suck kid...stop trying so hard..embarassing urself....join rage for a way out or something 

your clan is trash and you won't accept any preps because you're scared lmfa00000000 brown sticky stuff clan

Cya tomorrow, but next time try to actually log in.

next time don't be in singles or regrouping l0l, accept our preps you're so fucking scared LMFAO

your clan is trash and you won't accept any preps because you're scared lmfa00000000 brown sticky stuff clan

next time don't be in singles or regrouping l0l, accept our preps you're so fucking scared LMFAO

i accept u any day kiddo....why u wanna prep anyways??? to make urself feel good or something??? and 92 combat cap??damn nice combats...who you bringing to the prep?? ill 1vs1 prep you right now if u want to??? 

i accept u any day kiddo....why u wanna prep anyways??? to make urself feel good or something??? and 92 combat cap??damn nice combats...who you bringing to the prep?? ill 1vs1 prep you right now if u want to??? 

You must be brain dead girl lmfa0, and 92-cb cap is MPC read the rules broccoli. Why do you avoid our preps anyways???? SCARED? You'll lose all the hype and look fucking broccolied for talking brown sticky stuff when you lose and your ranks know that l0l0l0l

You must be brain dead girl lmfa0, and 92-cb cap is MPC read the rules broccoli. Why do you avoid our preps anyways???? SCARED? You'll lose all the hype and look fucking cauliflower for talking brown sticky stuff when you lose and your ranks know that l0l0l0l

I don't see a Sat topic for rage on there opening trip looooooool

You must be brain dead girl lmfa0, and 92-cb cap is MPC read the rules broccoli. Why do you avoid our preps anyways???? SCARED? You'll lose all the hype and look fucking cauliflower for talking brown sticky stuff when you lose and your ranks know that l0l0l0l

my brain works better than urs l000000000000l..92 cb cap is for mpc????wow amazing....lets prep right now 1vs1 if ur not scare kiddo.....i got hype all day from making ur brown sticky stuff clan log out kiddo....ur more brown sticky stuff looking than me.....my ranks knows you suck can't even call a name lma000000000 #ragewinsagain

heh was fucking EZ

my brain works better than urs l000000000000l..92 cb cap is for mpc????wow amazing....lets prep right now 1vs1 if ur not scare kiddo.....i got hype all day from making ur brown sticky stuff clan log out kiddo....ur more looking brown sticky stuff than me.....my ranks knows you suck can't even call a name lma000000000 #ragewinsagain

yeah because you have over 30 rn lmfao you brain dead downy. Your clan got cocked and hugged singles/banked all trip lma0, you're scared to prep your leaders are scared and ur 0-4 in preps LMFAO SO brown sticky stuff

heh was fucking EZ

yeah because you have over 30 rn lmfao you brain dead downy. Your clan got cocked and hugged singles/banked all trip lma0, you're scared to prep your leaders are scared and ur 0-4 in preps LMFAO SO brown sticky stuff

yeah ur scared kid...thats what i thought brocolli...yeah my cock in ur mouth all trip today....i went to smoke a blunt while ur brown sticky stuff clan was in the lobby not banking...more like 4-0 kid...get your brown sticky stuff str8..and damn right u and ur clan is brown sticky stuff..u suck period.

yeah ur scared kid...thats what i thought brocolli...yeah my cock in ur mouth all trip today....i went to smoke a blunt while ur brown sticky stuff clan was in the lobby not banking...more like 4-0 kid...get your brown sticky stuff str8..and damn right u and ur clan is brown sticky stuff..u suck period.

lol who are u random 308 pker

you've lost every prep to ruin and olympus lmfao ur quality is horse brown sticky stuff l0l0l0l accept our declaration don't be a bitch bundle of twigsgot

you've lost every prep to ruin and olympus lmfao ur quality is human brown sticky stuff l0l0l0l accept our declaration don't be a bitch bundle of twigsgot

realli???? i didnt post my winning preps to sharkbrew....im not desperate for a win l00000000000000000l...check urself brocolli....my quality is better than urs for ur info lma00000000000.....#ragewinsagain

my brain works better than urs l000000000000l..92 cb cap is for mpc????wow amazing....lets prep right now 1vs1 if ur not scare kiddo.....i got hype all day from making ur brown sticky stuff clan log out kiddo....ur more brown sticky stuff looking than me.....my ranks knows you suck can't even call a name lma000000000 #ragewinsagain