The state of the anti-TLP alliance.

Herbivore

Is this what your ranks tell you? I guess it would be pretty hard to believe that when your clan struggles to pull 70 without invites :/

I guess you didn't see the part on our Saturday topic where we admitted that all 130 weren't current TLP?

I did? which makes it even worse... You already admit that your clan could never pull that normally so why act like this is an avg weekend? cya next weekend tho buddy

I did? which makes it even worse... You already admit that your clan could never pull that normally so why act like this is an avg weekend? cya next weekend tho buddy

We didn't act like we pull this every week, it said TLP anniversary in the title, on our gfx, in the topic and every single video...

We will see you next weekend though definitely, and hopefully you won't need another clan in your cape to compete this time  B)

you pulled 130 invites lmfao dont act like ur anni trip is the average weekend broccoli. cya next weekend when you dont have 50+ doom/ex-tlp with you

130 invites and only 5 members woah

hey remember when your leaders told you we had doom with us but really it was pibb reeling don because you dont have a single real leak with 135 TLP members

You still type the same Dissy lmfao. I miss hearing you rage on TS whenever FOE beat the last mains when it mattered (the 2010 p2p fullout and the f2p fullout that you lead & lost) It was always fun making you mad m8. Are you still obese btw? Walli sent his regards!

lmfao @@Herbivore aka @dissy had this to say:

99b74fc4d566ec2cde95d901deb7cb7a.png

water u doing foc

For a bundle of twigsgot hater you seem to have an awful lot of purple dick in your ass being a sv minon hahahaha
 must be embarrassing that a battlescaper and a degenerate that lies about a family member dying to attend a runescape trip is more relevant than you lmfao. ur not even worth saving screenshots, just plz continue pretending to be potato masher to get warlord again. if it wasnt for me exposing how much of a garbage warlord you were, nobody on sharkbrew would know who you are lmfao. thank me later btw

must be embarrassing that a battlescaper and a degenerate that lies about a family member dying to attend a runescape trip is more relevant than you lmfao. ur not even worth saving screenshots, just plz continue pretending to be potato masher to get warlord again. if it wasnt for me exposing how much of a garbage warlord you were, nobody on sharkbrew would know who you are lmfao. thank me later btw

Oh no you're ruining my sharkbrew rep what will I do

Oh and just throwing it out there kyle didn't actually attend the p2p trip lmaoooooooooo almost as easy to reel as don

ye [random]@@Blue Lights keep posting on sharkbrew trying to make a name for yourself because nobody cares or know who you are except the unfortunate the last mains members who had to listen to your awful calling and leading abilities lmfaoooo. stay irrelevant and bad btw

Btw fo sucks and so does ur mom bundle of twigs