The state of the anti-TLP alliance.

Herbivore

lmfao can't hear you laughing TLP battlescape council muted attendance taker @, speak up bruv ROFL ac99c9315a.png

I will stay pulling 40s while you stay without a jcup lmfaooooo @ you're way too easy random

100 to 40 real quick broccoli stay brown sticky stuff and pulling 40 like the good old fo, uh o back2community clan

ye [random]@@Blue Lights keep posting on sharkbrew trying to make a name for yourself because nobody cares or know who you are except the unfortunate the last mains members who had to listen to your awful calling and leading abilities lmfaoooo. stay irrelevant and bad btw

You know who I am so your comment is invalid lmao. You on the other hand, I have no idea who you are what rank or anything about you apart from your a vegan lmfao seems to me I'm more relevant to you than you are to me

the only thing you killed was your brain cells, stay easy and keep replying if mad btw lmfao i fucking love it m8 lmfaoooooooo @@Blue Lights

I thought you were broken and only posted on other clans weekend topics and nothing tlp related guess I was wrong thanks for the bumps lmao keep going let's get this to 10 pages

I thought you were broken and only posted on other clans weekend topics and nothing tlp related guess I was wrong thanks for the bumps lmao keep going let's get this to 10 pages
 i thought you were relevant and was a good warlord and won a lot of fullouts, but I was wrong thanks for the bumps lmfao keep replying back if ur mad let's get this to 20 pages.

mfw @@Range Grudge gets bullied by a homosexual in 2k16 lmfao jesus christ ur life is a mess m8. first celebrating ur 20th birthday on sharkbrew, skipping super bowl party to argue with me on sharkbrew, and now allowing a homosexual to yell and flame you on TS. ur life is worthless m8 LMFAOOOOOO