Soron's Speech: The Last Pure's 10 Year Anniversary

cole

@@Blue Lights trying ur luck on another topic lmfao i dont fucking off. different topic and ur still a random l0000000l

you don't off but you're still on an anonymous sb account lmfaooo yeah seems pretty easy when you're scared of dealing with the consequences of being a broccoli LMFAO. maybe people would take you more seriously if you weren't ashamed of yourself L0L

you don't off but you're still on an anonymous sb account lmfaooo yeah seems pretty easy when you're scared of dealing with the consequences of being a broccoli LMFAO. maybe people would take you more seriously if you weren't ashamed of yourself L0L
 bruv u revealed urself and nobody takes you serious at all LMFAO, u might as well make an anonymous sb account m8 l0000l

bruv u revealed urself and nobody takes you serious at all LMFAO, u might as well make an anonymous sb account m8 l0000l

i just think its kinda sad that a final ownage elite rank is scared to put a name behind his posts. i have to be honest, i would be kinda embarrassed to see one of my leaders anonymously brown sticky stuffposting in order to defend his clan :huh:

i just think its kinda sad that a final ownage elite rank is scared to put a name behind his posts. i have to be honest, i would be kinda embarrassed to see one of my leaders anonymously brown sticky stuffposting in order to defend his clan :huh:
 way to contradict urself lmfao, u claim i'm an anonymous and don't know who i am, but yet you supposedly came to a conclusion that i'm a foe rank? lmfao do u even believe the things you post on these boards?

way to contradict urself lmfao, u claim i'm an anonymous and don't know who i am, but yet you supposedly came to a conclusion that i'm a foe rank? lmfao do u even believe the things you post on these boards?

i may know but the majority does not. i hope you're not being serious lmao whether or not i know who you are doesn't invalidate my statement; you're still brown sticky stuffposting through an anonymous forum account. LMFAO i guess its a common misconception among those who read at a 3rd grade level L0L

i've literally bullied you into a corner to the point where the brown sticky stuff you say isn't even true lmfao stay ez private server noob @@cole

i'll go ahead and take this W considering that you no longer have anything sensible to respond with. chatting with a wall is kinda boring. thanks for confirming tlp is the best overall clan btw. stay super ezmode   :rolleyes: