Soron's Speech: The Last Pure's 10 Year Anniversary

cole

I must admit it was a great speech, but Soron leaving FOE was the best thing that ever happened to FOE's history lmfao. While FOE Is arguably one of the best clans of all time (with MM of course), the last mains are just known for a clan that needed 70+ kids with addy to compete. But it's also nice to see Soron is not that brainwashed, and could admit the last mains are irrelevant in P2P.

mad because our founders aren't ashamed of our clan's current state? damn, sucks to be foc

Doesn't change the fact that TLP was first to get 30 def.

that doesn't change the fact that ur still brown sticky stuff lmao

@@33th you joined foe in 2014, coming straight from a private server whilst being a 13th r4nger fan boy lmfao. you never spoke to bonesaw a day in your life, nor the history between foe and bonesaw. you're literally a random, so plz stay irrelevant and easy m8 l000l

lmfao maybe you would have some founder hype if walli didnt tell bonesaw to gtfo

and now walli doesnt even like ur clan anymore

u joined fo in 2k15 lmfa00 coming from dynasty

and yeah bonesaw actually told me that he would never go back to the so called final ownage elite clan and rather does ironman challenges l0l0

@@33th lmfao ur legit a weirdo, ur pretending as if you ever ever spoke to Walli or bonesaw. Neither knows who you are lmfao, you were just a +1 random in foe 2014 coming from battlescape and now you're just +1 random in the last mains. btw i was in tlp before you even knew how to speak English you German mess l00000l

ur so weird dude

@@33th lmfao ur legit a weirdo, ur pretending as if you ever ever spoke to Walli or bonesaw. Neither knows who you are lmfao, you were just a +1 random in foe 2014 coming from battlescape and now you're just +1 random in the last mains. btw i was in tlp before you even knew how to speak English you German mess l00000l

@@lookatwhatidid bragging about being in TLP lmfao