fatality Saturday: Fighting Foe & Doom 1v1 each, winning every fight

nICK1

Singles? We beat foe 1 vs 1 and Doom 1 vs 1 clean with no crashes. Watch some videos jellyfish.

We pulled 55 legit pures whilst eop pulled 50 pures and 20 mains in the cape counter and not in cc and ended before us.

Looks like you're losing the rivalry rofl

Fatalty logic: We pulled 5 more than EoP (which is false lmao) and still ran from them/got dicked by them all trip.

Proving my point, rivalry was 2EZ.

Back2fightingRD....hopefully you guys are better in wildy than you are in clan wars because if not Rd will brown sticky stuff on you like they did in your last prep rofl.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Fatalty logic: We pulled 5 more than EoP (which is false lmao) and still ran from them/got dicked by them all trip.

Proving my point, rivalry was 2EZ.

Back2fightingRD....hopefully you guys are better in wildy than you are in clan wars because if not Rd will brown sticky stuff on you like they did in your last prep rofl.

Seems to me your flawed logic is supported by your peanut brain of thinking. Did you not read you had 20 mains with you in the cape counter and not in the CC? Yeah I'm proving that the rivalry is easy FOR ME hahaha. You have to bring mains (20 of them) and end before us (losing the rivalry btw) and had no action. 

Back2 inviting vitality invites who said they were tired of your brown sticky stuff trips l0l

ofVbIsj.jpg

RxhQY9z.jpg

l0l you're so easy to clear rofl. Proving my point 2 ez.

was a fun 1v1, shame you feel the need to use mains while already having addy when you're fighting a bunch of real pures.

adamant clanning 2016 !

u know constant bitching about a defense level on a fantasy based mmorpg won't do anything

you just look annoying and cringy