Olympus #1 Sunday Trip - 60+ Pull, Olympus Wins Again

Misfits Public Relations

Lol u have apex members also I see..

Anyway your clan is bad lol obviously your quality is brown sticky stuff u will never be able to beat aao. Wildy you keep bringing more mains than Hpcs and your 39 def "pure" accounts

Lol u have apex members also I see..

Anyway your clan is bad lol obviously your quality is brown sticky stuff u will never be able to beat aao. Wildy you keep bringing more mains than Hpcs and your 39 def "pure" accounts

Hey man stop the bullying 2k16. Also come on we are the best.

Calling dome? They are in our clan MPC and HPC. But listen man when CD closes we maybe able to save you from the brainwashing you have endured in Critical Brain Damage.

:)

That propaganda... Watch your own video, you are getting wrecked then your opts magically jump from bout 40 to 65+ when Dome arrives in your capes. And still you are the ones running south when AAO rushes. We stayed there and fought back, you ran. We beat you 20 people down.

Don't worry, CD ain't closing, and if it ever did it wouldn't be cuz of OP, you ain't that relevant. And even then i wouldn't join a clan as dead as OP, i rather quit if that was my only option.

That propaganda... Watch your own video, you are getting wrecked then your opts magically jump from bout 40 to 65+ when Dome arrives in your capes. And still you are the ones running south when AAO rushes. We stayed there and fought back, you ran. We beat you 20 people down.

Don't worry, CD ain't closing, and if it ever did it wouldn't be cuz of OP, you ain't that relevant. And even then i wouldn't join a clan as dead as OP, i rather quit if that was my only option.

God you're such an tomato.

We took our CAPES OFF so you'd follow us to multi. Notice the purple dots whenever we pull to multi. Doom had a P2P mandatory later on that day and haven't PK'd at MPC times in months. How you can possibly believe the crap your leaders tell you is beyond me. Like god bless your soul if you think a clan that wasn't even out rushed in our capes.

God you're such an tofu.

We took our CAPES OFF so you'd follow us to multi. Notice the purple dots whenever we pull to multi. Doom had a P2P mandatory later on that day and haven't PK'd at MPC times in months. How you can possibly believe the crap your leaders tell you is beyond me. Like god bless your soul if you think a clan that wasn't even out rushed in our capes.

Lmfao nice excuse. Check your own vids kid, you have at most 1-2 purple dots and its probably a kid switching capes cuz hes a coward.

Anyways if you did have 60 nice losing to our 40 and dropping to 30 within 30 minutes. Btw doom's been helping you all along lmfao trying to deny it makes it even more sad. Doom's P2P mand was AFTER you ended tomato, nice excuse saying they had a separate trip.

Lmfao nice excuse. Check your own vids kid, you have at most 1-2 purple dots and its probably a kid switching capes cuz hes a coward.

Anyways if you did have 60 nice losing to our 40 and dropping to 30 within 30 minutes. Btw doom's been helping you all along lmfao trying to deny it makes it even more sad. Doom's P2P mand was AFTER you ended tofu, nice excuse saying they had a separate trip.

I'm genuinely curious, are you a CD official, or are CD's members actually that susceptible to propaganda? 

I'm genuinely curious, are you a CD official, or are CD's members actually that susceptible to propaganda? 

i'm pretty sure he's the council telling me on DMM how CD was #1 pure clan and that they didn't need to do clan wars because they were too good for it.

He also told me he didn't know who WS was or Jaja and that they didn't need them to compete in the wild.

But hey he's a cd COUNCIL  he definitely know's more than us.