Tlp vs Foe 12v12 P2P Miniwars 2-1 in sets

#Point-Blank

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur irrelevant i could show u member boards and that would be more than you have dumb applicant LMFOA

YOU SAY YOU CAN SHOW ME A LOT OF THINGS BUT IN REALITY U CANT LMFAO

MIGHT WANNA SHOW YOURSELF YOUR OWN MEMBER BOARDS FOR ONCE AND SEE ALL THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LMFOAOOO ur such a fanboy i just found out ur not even in foc u were in mayhem

have fun pulling 0 to this weekend because i closed ur clan broccoli

Lmfao nice intel almost as good as your FOE intel! Did you see the topics on our boards where we laughed at you for pulling 9

CP pulls more TLP to their P2P preps than TLP to weekend trips LOOOOOOOOOOL

lmfao @ wouldn't you be sad if TLP closed? If we closed right now you would never get your chance to beat us in a rivalry :(

23-4, full-out win, made you pull 9 to Sunday trip

The TLP we put into the ground isn't even alive anymore lmao

23-4, full-out win, made you pull 9 to Sunday trip

The TLP we put into the ground isn't even alive anymore lmao

- Even though we forced you to pull sub-60 to both servers for over 4 months? 

- Even though we fought Cp, then Sv over the #1 spot whilst you were fighting for #4/5 spot with Fi and others for almost 6 months?

- We forced you to decline a fullout against us?

- Even though(til this very day) you won't prep us?

Correct any of those things if you think they're wrong, but you're just gonna be wasting your time. Even though you're definitely out of your slump now, that is only because of two reasons; Doom left(they were the people spying for us for the whole rivalry, including 0wl) and because of internal drama. If Hanuman hadn't of turned into a power hungry rat we all know TLP would still be #1 and fo would definitely still be in the ground at this point.

You're saying you won the rivalry with TLP? 

I may be quite naive at times, but I don't think even CP would try to claim something as ridiculous as that LMFAO. As far as TLP is concerned, we were literally done with you kids as early as December last year. You tried to make a comeback on our anniversary by teaming with SV in MM capes(walli still rolling in his grave btw) but you failed, as I'm sure you remember.

@@HolyDreams would love a serious reply to this btw and whoever this exp member whatarethose randy is

- Even though we forced you to pull sub-60 to both servers for over 4 months? 

- Even though we fought Cp, then Sv over the #1 spot whilst you were fighting for #4/5 spot with Fi and others for almost 6 months?

- We forced you to decline a fullout against us?

- Even though(til this very day) you won't prep us?

Correct any of those things if you think they're wrong, but you're just gonna be wasting your time. Even though you're definitely out of your slump now, that is only because of two reasons; Doom left(they were the people spying for us for the whole rivalry, including 0wl) and because of internal drama. If Hanuman hadn't of turned into a power hungry rat we all know TLP would still be #1 and fo would definitely still be in the ground at this point.

You're saying you won the rivalry with TLP? 

I may be quite naive at times, but I don't think even CP would try to claim something as ridiculous as that LMFAO. As far as TLP is concerned, we were literally done with you kids as early as December last year. You tried to make a comeback on our anniversary by teaming with SV in MM capes(walli still rolling in his grave btw) but you failed, as I'm sure you remember.

@@HolyDreams would love a serious reply to this btw and whoever this exp member whatarethose randy is

@ @@HolyDreams u gonna respond?

thanks for finally admitting you lost the rivalry bud, better luck with your next one :)

Yeah we lost the rivalry bro, definitely. We won everything there was to win except for a single prep fluke, we pull high 80s to 90s and you pull 9 prepping MPCs LMFAO

23-4 kiss the ring pleb, easiest rivalry of my life, might've even been easier than the EOP one

Yeah we lost the rivalry bro, definitely. We won everything there was to win except for a single prep fluke, we pull high 80s to 90s and you pull 9 prepping MPCs LMFAO

23-4 kiss the ring pleb, easiest rivalry of my life, might've even been easier than the EOP one

? The rivalry was over like 5-6 months ago, we moved onto other(read:better) clans LMFAO

Meanwhile you guys are still obsessed with killing us because you never got the chance to when we were doing well, feelsfoman :(

? The rivalry was over like 5-6 months ago, we moved onto other(read:better) clans LMFAO

Meanwhile you guys are still obsessed with killing us because you never got the chance to when we were doing well, feelsfoman :(

Moved on to what lmfao

You 2v1 us now, there's literally not a single clan you can fight in a 1v1 except for maybe RD and Doom right now, even FI would dig your grave so quickly your clan would be dead before the RoT trip is over (the thing 90% of your members attend instead of coming to your trip, 9 man pull btw)

Keep on being mad that your clan is nothing with Hanu lmao

Single prep fluke

Question mark bro

Lmfao he mentioned prepping mpcs when his clan lost a prep to the same mpc l000l braindead cunt

@

Moved on to what lmfao

You 2v1 us now, there's literally not a single clan you can fight in a 1v1 except for maybe RD and Doom right now, even FI would dig your grave so quickly your clan would be dead before the RoT trip is over (the thing 90% of your members attend instead of coming to your trip, 9 man pull btw)

Keep on being mad that your clan is nothing with Hanu lmao

We moved on to like a 3 month rivalry with CP, then a 2 month one with Sv. All the while you were working on rebuilding, competing for the #3/4 spot and we still managed to keep you down lmfao.

Just remember you could not have touched TLP back when we were pulling higher, anything you do now just makes you seem desperate.

We moved on to like a 3 month rivalry with CP, then a 2 month one with Sv. All the while you were working on rebuilding, competing for the #3/4 spot and we still managed to keep you down lmfao.

Just remember you could not have touched TLP back when we were pulling higher, anything you do now just makes you seem desperate.

Yes making you pull 9 is surely make us look bad LMFAO

TLP had a high note for 3 months and faded into obscurity once again while FOE has a history of over 10 years to fall back on

Stay mad, stay ez, stay in our shadow forever