Foe Sunday Pk Trip

s k ii lz z

Listen you're my friend an all skillz but this is by far the worst trip POV ive ever seen in my fucking life. Legit you do 0 damage and run around with your tiny dick dangling out of ur blaack d hide chaps. Belive me when i say no one wants to see that brown sticky stuff. 2nd of all your computer is asshole bro. did you get it from the goodwill because you have 10 fps on a browser based game you cauliflower monkey. 3rd the music sounds like your 99% poverty ass family tried to make a rap album. Just stop dude im tired of it.

Listen you're my friend an all skillz but this is by far the worst trip POV ive ever seen in my fucking life. Legit you do 0 damage and run around with your tiny dick dangling out of ur blaack d hide chaps. Belive me when i say no one wants to see that brown sticky stuff. 2nd of all your computer is asshole bro. did you get it from the goodwill because you have 10 fps on a browser based game you cauliflower monkey. 3rd the music sounds like your 99% poverty ass family tried to make a rap album. Just stop dude im tired of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...