Albion Online: Echo of Silence dominates Conflict

Braden

You dont level slower you just get mounts that help you transfer things place to place but you can do that in game by raising horses etc.

Yea, no idea wtf is going on.

I just read a little bit and watched some gameplay videos - looks like RS.

PvP driven economy seems cool. 

Yea, no idea wtf is going on.

I just read a little bit and watched some gameplay videos - looks like RS.

PvP driven economy seems cool. 

so to get a mount so you can carry more resources you have to raise a horse or buy a horse on the auction house(GE). 

But this game is very similar to rs in aspects like being a skiller/Mastering 1-5 things like bow maker, cook, breeder, smither, gatherer etc etc or become a jack of all trades.

The economy is probably the best ive seen come out of a mmorpg in a long time. There isent really anything hidden behind a pay barrier which is why I bought it tbh.

so to get a mount so you can carry more resources you have to raise a human or buy a human on the auction house(GE). 

But this game is very similar to rs in aspects like being a skiller/Mastering 1-5 things like bow maker, cook, breeder, smither, gatherer etc etc or become a jack of all trades.

The economy is probably the best ive seen come out of a mmorpg in a long time. There isent really anything hidden behind a pay barrier which is why I bought it tbh.

Yea, I'm actually pretty cool with the no pay wall.