@olympus @rage

iShadyy

I agree  CD/Imperial somehow drop to 30 people ingame for 2 hours. you sound demoralized :( It's okay though, CD will close soon.. Then imperial MIGHT reopen

I agree op has been bullied out of their own capes for the past 4 weekends and only pull 30 LOOOOOOL ded clan stay ez

i agree olympus somehow only pulled 30 pures and whooped 90 cd mains down to 30 for 2 hours straight lmfao ur so demoralized

op hasnt done brown sticky stuff for the past 4 weekends other than call other clans to compete against cd rofl, id be mad too if my clan got bullied so hard to have to ally with 4 other clans

lets be real op hasn't closed brown sticky stuff since they opened lmfao, your clan relies on other clans mass joining them or helping them out rofl

lets be real, imperial closed, impact closed, cd is slumping, ru is slumping, Olympus has 0 HPCs with them and pulls 40* 1-30defence accounts all under the 92 combat cap, Feelsgoodman

lets be real, imperial closed, impact closed, cd is slumping, ru is slumping, Olympus has 0 HPCs with them and pulls 40* 1-30defence accounts all under the 92 combat cap, Feelsgoodman

you didnt close/slump any of those clans so whats your point? And you call cd slumping? Lmfao op pulls 30 and teams with 3 other clans to fight against cd brown sticky stuffter talk about a slumping clan downie

you didnt close/slump any of those clans so whats your point? And you call cd slumping? Lmfao op pulls 30 and teams with 3 other clans to fight against cd brown sticky stuffter talk about a slumping clan downie

idk man, Cd seems to be slumping pretty hard when they don't even bother to log into pures anymore :D Olympus pulls ~45 pures and thats with most of our rank structure/members not active due to school/work lmfao. So in actuality, we'd be pulling 60 pure accounts. CD is demoralized i don't see why you're trying to so hard for a clan that's dead

idk man, Cd seems to be slumping pretty hard when they don't even bother to log into pures anymore :D Olympus pulls ~45 pures and thats with most of our rank structure/members not active due to school/work lmfao. So in actuality, we'd be pulling 60 pure accounts. CD is demoralized i don't see why you're trying to so hard for a clan that's dead

who are you trying to lie to lmfao you brown sticky stuffters only pull 30 (with mains) rofl, you got bullied out of your cape for the past 4 weekends by CD and we pull 90 every trip so i doubt we're slumping lmfao try again broccoli

who are you trying to lie to lmfao you brown sticky stuffters only pull 30 (with mains) rofl, you got bullied out of your cape for the past 4 weekends by CD and we pull 90 every trip so i doubt we're slumping lmfao try again broccoli

Okay, come to olympus mass next week :D tell me how many mains you see :-) This sunday we had 41* 1-30 defence accounts logged in. and about 6 mains. so you're clearly being fed lies.  You pull 90 every trip but they're all multilogged + 70% mains, not really something you should be proud of lmfao

Okay, come to olympus mass next week :D tell me how many mains you see :-) This sunday we had 41* 1-30 defence accounts logged in. and about 6 mains. so you're clearly being fed lies.  You pull 90 every trip but they're all multilogged + 70% mains, not really something you should be proud of lmfao

lmfao ive been to your mass when you only have 28 in game so you mass up an extra 30minutes just to pull 10 more lmfao, and so what i triple log on 3 mains and what are you gonna do about it brown sticky stuffter? Oh thats right nothing cuz your clan is ded af LOOOOOOOOOOOL

lmfao ive been to your mass when you only have 28 in game so you mass up an extra 30minutes just to pull 10 more lmfao, and so what i triple log on 3 mains and what are you gonna do about it brown sticky stuffter? Oh thats right nothing cuz your clan is ded af LOOOOOOOOOOOL

idk but i can proudly say that olympus pulls 40 1-30defence accounts in a pure bracket, and we did infact close impact and imperial

idk but i can proudly say that olympus pulls 40 1-30defence accounts in a pure bracket, and we did infact close impact and imperial

You dont pull brown sticky stuff lmfao, last i checked, 30 defence is not a pure. Youre a brown sticky stuff main clan and you dont do brown sticky stuff in weekends, while teaming with 5 clans lmfao, nice belief and quality in your members l0l

Lmfao we both know thats a lie, and again op hasnt done brown sticky stuff since they opened theres a reason they tried to go hpc and got bullied out after 1 week LOOOOOOOL fucking brown sticky stuffters stay ez

You dont pull brown sticky stuff lmfao, last i checked, 30 defence is not a pure. Youre a brown sticky stuff main clan and you dont do brown sticky stuff in weekends, while teaming with 5 clans lmfao, nice belief and quality in your members l0l

last time i checked, adamant has been considered pure since 2006, And CD is a main clan that had 30 ingame for 2 hours against a pure team, Feelsgoodman

Lmfao we both know thats a lie, and again op hasnt done brown sticky stuff since they opened theres a reason they tried to go hpc and got bullied out after 1 week LOOOOOOOL fucking brown sticky stuffters stay ez

last time i checked, adamant has been considered pure since 2006, And CD is a main clan that had 30 ingame for 2 hours against a pure team, Feelsgoodman