Misfits clearing RDx4 ft.DMK [RD so cringe]

Zee

CSSovkQ.gif

Today we went out for our daily pk trip starting with 18 and later peaking at 27 hornets! We had some great action vs RD & DMK. 

Thanks for the AGS pk dudes!

Misfits vs RD+DMK

[RD]Treehugger28 messaged me after hiding from us for the past 1 hour to fight us. I guess they finally massed enough people from other clans (EoP & Terror) to give us a hit. They had more than we did but that doesn't bother us. We accepted and they defended at CA. We rushed from the west side, getting a quick north-east wrap. While the south side got a big clump, we quickly  pushed on top of them seeing not much of RD left. Right after DMK rushed us from the north-east of CA, so we quickly got a north to south spread and got a massive clump of RD+DMK ending them on the spot. 

GF RD+DMK

Misfits vs RD+DMK

We got word that RD was spread at CA again, we quickly logged in north by the pond and did an aggressive push to overrun their position. RD was nowhere to be seen within seconds, right after DMK attempts to rush us from the north by the corp hill, so we easily maneuver on

top of the hill clearing them.

As soon as that hit was done we heard that RD ended their trip. 

merHYQ4.png

MEDIA

merHYQ4.png

We got to fight RD down by numbers and I guess we didn't beg for mercy after all. Back to Lumb RD.

EoP and Terror members won't save you.

blwk0Kp.png

u2Ii7Ui.png

SIoV58c.png

Team with DMK all you want it's not a problem, more loot for us.

Y8CS26R.png

dVRDyG0.png

You can lie all you want to your members Salso, the results speak for themselves.

You are doing this to yourself. Misfits is a flame-free community, if you keep stirring the hornet's nest

expect us

Why is that justin beiber kid using a clan that died 3 years ago (and is completely irrelevant to misfits) to try gain hype lmao!

Why is that justin beiber kid using a clan that died 3 years ago (and is completely irrelevant to misfits) to try gain hype lmao!

typical rd lmao! Let's see how long it takes for the mains and ddosing to play a factor

typical rd lmao! Let's see how long it takes for the mains and ddosing to play a factor

Salso is ruining his own clan, I feel bad for RD members, some of them are cool dudes and he's just taking them down with him