Bryan's illustration 1: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

B-ryan

For the Pogba 1 you are doing. if you haven't started the background already. Can you include the actual background in the picture rather than the effect? I just want to see how you make Pogba stand out, if you get what I mean + I think you could make the background look amazing. Obviously you don't have to, it's your preference :D Just want to see in comparison, background vs ur special effect.

challenge accepted

As my RSN indicates, I enjoy creating illustrations and aspire to become an architect/ interior designer, or any field revolving around design. I would love to learn how to create Gfx (on a computer) because I am able to draw logos, clan packages from scratch using my pencils. However, I do not know where to even start besides maybe watching youtube videos lol,

Btw get yourself a graphics tablet, a decent 1 that's really sensitive with a decent pen and you'll be able to do amazing gfx on photoshop with just your hand. The more you use photoshop you'll find more tools and how to use them yourself, you won't really need guides. What most people don't understand is that photoshop itself isn't hard to use, graphics is genuinely easy; it's the thought and artistic mind on how shapes/effects place together to create even better shapes/effects. The hardest part about graphics on a computer is finding the resources to use, some people do design and render their own resources which is really effective if you get good at it. Although what will be easy for you, is that with your drawing talent you can draw your own resources; you just have to use the colours on photoshop and change the shades, because you can't push harder for different shades like you can with your pencils xD.

Btw get yourself a graphics tablet, a decent 1 that's really sensitive with a decent pen and you'll be able to do amazing gfx on photoshop with just your hand. The more you use photoshop you'll find more tools and how to use them yourself, you won't really need guides. What most people don't understand is that photoshop itself isn't hard to use, graphics is genuinely easy; it's the thought and artistic mind on how shapes/effects place together to create even better shapes/effects. The hardest part about graphics on a computer is finding the resources to use, some people do design and render their own resources which is really effective if you get good at it. Although what will be easy for you, is that with your drawing talent you can draw your own resources; you just have to use the colours on photoshop and change the shades, because you can't push harder for different shades like you can with your pencils xD.

This^^ Also nowdays u find tutorial for literally every thing to do on PS.

you just have to use the colours on photoshop and change the shades, because you can't push harder for different shades like you can with your pencils xD.

Naah man, even my tablet which costed 50e's has 1024 pressure levels, if u r buying a tablet without that, dont buy it.

38ceeef26a8cc648155b07a71cc58904.pngall done with single brush without changing the settings

you just have to use the colours on photoshop and change the shades, because you can't push harder for different shades like you can with your pencils xD.

Naah man, even my tablet which costed 50e's has 1024 pressure levels, if u r buying a tablet without that, dont buy it.

38ceeef26a8cc648155b07a71cc58904.pngall done with single brush without changing the settings

Ah idk much about gfx tablets, I only used them @College, they were pretty brown sticky stuffty ones though.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you recommend a good tablet? I hear the wacom bamboo tablet is good but i'm not sure how to check how much pressure pixels it has or w.e