Flawless MIDWEEK TRIP ! POP AND BT BECOME BROTHERS IN ARMS.

Fat Boy

Pop u fcking nipnot.

with the people we had we cud still get ur asses legit to easy lmfao keep teaming with od u guys will see.

HAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

So you failed like  4 times creating your own clan and merged with POP already?

Just eat your socks Destin.

Also POP never fights 13 ports they always want deep as possible so EoP maxed pures can help them, yesterday a POP member was begging us to fight GDZ 40 v 40 lmfao

HAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

So you failed like  4 times creating your own clan and merged with POP already?

Just eat your socks Destin.

Also POP never fights 13 ports they always want deep as possible so EoP maxed pure can help them, yesterday a POP member was begging us to fight GDZ 40 v 40 lmfao

Its funny you mention 4 clans, the only clan that i created, and was officialy open was Execution, so idk what ur on about right now, but you sir, are not my time worthy.

hmm seems like your scared of pop ;)

Its funny you mention 4 clans, the only clan that i created, and was officialy open was Execution, so idk what ur on about right now, but you sir, are not my time worthy.

cu today

Pop u fcking nipnot.

with the people we had we cud still get ur asses legit to easy lmfao keep teaming with od u guys will see.

So hold this dumb kid is saying were gunna close soon ? Bro exicution was the worst clan alive. You guys closed so quick LOL. You have no right to tell another clan their gunna close. Bye son.

Pop cant prep with a 70 combat cap. Yhall scared you wont pull without your lpc accounts. Your an xlpc clan. Remember kid.

So hold this dumb kid is saying were gunna close soon ? Bro exicution was the worst clan alive. You guys closed so quick LOL. You have no right to tell another clan their gunna close. Bye son.

with the run that we had we fucked you up, and thats exactly, what we are gonna do with pop once again!

Pop wins again.

Cu in wild

with the run that we had we fucked you up, and thats exactly, what we are gonna do with pop once again!

Pop wins again.

Cu in wild

Exicutuon did nothing to flawless. Your clan was the laughing stock. You joined Pop after your clan closed. Your a kid. Can u even lead?