Ascent Sunday P2P Pkri vs. RD

Impossible

99T8TRr.png

Redemption hit us up on this glorious sunday evening for a pkri. Gladly accepting, We left edgeville with 30 Ascentians and headed up to gdz for the battle.  RD defended white plat and we rushed from the east.  After a nice skirmish we ended up clearing them up.  Mains started to infest the area so we dipped out with ~20 ending. Thanks for the fight!

Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d07SeX3Tsl0

I'm not here to flame, but what is so impressive about clearing someone 30v20?

Where has this topic stated that anything from the above is impressive?

This forum is called event aftermath and this was an event so we posted the aftermath. 

Clearly still mad you were gonna get demoted but thats none of my business.

Where has this topic stated that anything from the above is impressive?

This forum is called event aftermath and this was an event so we posted the aftermath. 

Clearly still mad you were gonna get demoted but thats none of my business.

I never said you said it was impressive, nor do I claim it was, I asked if you were trying to impress people clearing a clan with +10 opts on them.

I'm aware of the forum name, thanks Connor.. Just nothing special considering nearly any clan could do this with the circumstances

I'm not upset, youre the one getting defensive. Funny you knew about promotion/demotion considering you were never active, but you were/are founder so its okay... Kids like you are why I left, no sense of logic or reason, just I say so type of 'leading'

I never said you said it was impressive, nor do I claim it was, I asked if you were trying to impress people clearing a clan with +10 opts on them.

I'm aware of the forum name, thanks Connor.. Just nothing special considering nearly any clan could do this with the circumstances

I'm not upset, youre the one getting defensive. Funny you knew about promotion/demotion considering you were never active, but you were/are founder so its okay... Kids like you are why I left, no sense of logic or reason, just I say so type of 'leading'

You're still mad.

Do you bitch about this on any fight with uneven opts? Or just us?