Circlejerk Vs Foe P2P Miniwar ~2-0

Dannypool

@ my man. I'm unsure why your talking trash. You look like the fucking offspring of the hobbit and Jackie Chans Down syndrome brother??? Fish head

hide behind a fake account lol and didn't ask 

You keep saying that. If you wanna bring in "irl life" I gross 6k a month and work only half of it lmfao. But that's not the point the point is your a little squinty eyed alien looking fuck and will be a virgin until you either order a bride or a hooker. So you better hit the duel arena bud cause the only way a creature like you ever gets laid is by paying for it

oh wow dude! 6k a month holy brown sticky stuff! i can make that in 2 weeks you chimp lmfao, i wonder how mad you are that you need to prove yourself on the internet lmfao no one cares moron. Stay mad btw l0l

hide behind a fake account lol and help i got alzheimer's 

oh wow dude! 6k a month holy brown sticky stuff! i can make that in 2 weeks you chimp lmfao, i wonder how mad you are that you need to prove yourself on the internet lmfao no one cares moron. Stay mad btw l0l

Im not sure your seeing the point here. The only thing im trying to prove is that your little 2 inch pecker wont be inserted to a moist vagina unless you go chuck a quick 100m, turn it into 200 then sell it for real money, give some hooker that nice win and finally you lose your virginity. I wish I could have seen you get bullied in highschool LOL. keep piping up and ill go stretch your little chink sisters asshole so wide she cant brown sticky stuff solid for 6 months

Im not sure your seeing the point here. The only thing im trying to prove is that your little 2 inch pecker wont be inserted to a moist vagina unless you go chuck a quick 100m, turn it into 200 then sell it for real money, give some hooker that nice win and finally you lose your virginity. I wish I could have seen you get bullied in highschool LOL. keep piping up and ill go stretch your little chink sisters asshole so wide she cant brown sticky stuff solid for 6 months

i can see ur still mad =/ stay mad because you'll be an emotional bitch your entire life lmfao.