Phoenix Unofficial midweek 08/08/2017

Spiral

are you dumb? i was the one that got the loot, i was the mager south. i looted it, banked, teleported up and you were cleared l0l

plus were sv not cd you spaz l0l.

cd....sv...same thing, as brown sticky stuff as you guys were figured you were the ded clan cd, now that you're saying it's sv, that makes it even worse, should've took the L and agreed to being CD dude - you just put your clan name out there , and just be honest, we cleared you 4x, including when you got the AGS loot, you teled out and came back ungeared to scoop it because you were cleared and working on mass teleing up while we were looting and we were teleporting to bank up after clearing you for easy loot when we were banking up regrouping, quit trying to lie. Ended up bumping into you at east hill 3x after that , cleared you all 3x you spastic l0l

p.s: our forums are down atm, but once they come up, I'll give you the screeny where we last saw you in edge bank spamming your clan cleared 3x and you mass logged out and were never found after the 4th clear, so we moved elsewhere to find more easy loot broccoli, stop letting your clan lie to you. Get the brown sticky stuff right, lmfaooo  :lol:  :lol:

don't worry next time I host any trips, I'll be making sure to get clips / video footage, but we all know the truth. no point of denying it, just take your L's boy. 

what's the point of making all these topics? u really think anyone cares enough to watch ur 5 man pk trip vids lol

#Phoenix is the most active LPC pking pure community, yesterday's trip was content of 10-20 Phoenix's at any point between late hours of 10PM USA EST - 5AM USA EST. Be ready misfits, we're rising, and we see you. We're coming, watch your back, you got competition headed your way!! You best be getting psyched up and ready, we need the solid competition against clans that actually know what they're doing - SV clearly doesn't - not in the slightest.  :lol:  :lol:

"px clanchat" [cc]
ts3 - "ts.px-rs.com"
http://www.px-rs.com post an introduction into the community forums - check us out to join in on the fun!!  :P