Will unbreakable accept the preps?

Amir

Well?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will ub accept?

• No lol big scared
    • yes

How are you gonna say you're the #1 clan when you've lost 4 out of 5 of your last preps l0l we'll take you serious when you don't get perfected by supremacy hahaha btw accept the prep pussy or are your leaders still too busy failing high school and kissing boys for social acceptance LOL

quote me when you can beat supremacy lmao even debb can beat ir

this guy who's too ugly to live killed your clan(s) lmfao heard you're scared to prep EOP pussy

its so embarrassing how much u care u look so justin beiber

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its so embarrassing how much u care u look so justin beiber

lol ur the guy who cried for weeks about EOP "not prepping ub" but it looks like ur the one whos scared to prep l0000l big pussy, thought u bundle of twigss were afraid of pussys still waiting for a reply instead of crying in a corner like a homosexual in the 80s LMFAO

lol ur the guy who cried for weeks about EOP "not prepping ub" but it looks like ur the one whos scared to prep l0000l big pussy, thought u bundle of twigss were afraid of pussys still waiting for a reply instead of crying in a corner like a homosexual in the 80s LMFAO

didnt realise that was a joke and was supposed to be funny until I read the overhyped 'LMFAO'

didnt realise that was a joke and was supposed to be funny until I read the overhyped 'LMFAO'

ur still scared to prep EOP loooooooooool even @ tries to say in his sig EOP wont prep but guess what, its you guys hahaha keep dodging little boy