Rampage Monday Midweek

UPALESKIEWOLF

I love this site, people will start a debate with you then try to end it when you start making valid points. The whole clanning scene is cancer and cr1ng af

okay well that's 1 member gone, what about the other 40

okay well that's 1 member gone, what about the other 40

Dlph makes 2, Ryan's computer is broken, school year just started so people are getting settled in at college (I wouldn't get on RS either), this weekend was a holiday weekend so some people traveled out of town for ball games.

What I'm trying to explain to you is most of our clan doesn't live for runescape. We actually have other brown sticky stuff to do rather than sit at a computer on the weekends waiting an hour and a half for 1 10-15 minute hit. It makes it worse when clans like OB and NW bring tanks.

Dlph makes 2, Ryan's computer is broken, school year just started so people are getting settled in at college (I wouldn't get on RS either), this weekend was a holiday weekend so some people traveled out of town for ball games.

What I'm trying to explain to you is most of our clan doesn't live for runescape. We actually have other brown sticky stuff to do rather than sit at a computer on the weekends waiting an hour and a half for 1 10-15 hit. It makes it worse when clans like OB and NW bring tanks.

None of that changes the fact your clan is dying and you should close.

None of that changes the fact your clan is dying and you should close.

How so? We peaked 33-34 yesterday out of the 40 that you mentioned above

Preps are actually important

Weekdays is when everyone has time to get on

Weekends are when people want to enjoy the things they want to do other than runescape

Ok but you have no leaks, no intel, nothing. So why are you still here

Isn't it embarrassing for an 'xlpc' wit kids full of lpc experience let a bunch of edge recruits wit no lpc experience scare them so much? We're the only team to beat you, and you're the only ones to beat us. I can see why Lalo always on edge...

Reminder that Rampage went from 60 pulls to 30 in 1 month, and also has ub invites.

High council of UB aka Light Mayhem asks his members to come to Rampage trips, this is confirmed by Ryan himself btw.

So with that logic OB has EOP invites right?... I plan on joining UB, so does that mean I have to quit RP? Are these rules in writing or are you trying to shame us into not letting UB kids run with us when they want to? Sorry, not really understanding your logic here...

So with that logic OB has EOP invites right?... I plan on joining UB, so does that mean I have to quit RP? Are these rules in writing or are you trying to shame us into not letting UB kids run with us when they want to? Sorry, not really understanding your logic here...

The logic is this:

We are matched #1 in clanwars also we won the WCOTM

We 3-0d you last prep.

Another thing, you said you don't have any leaks, but the truth is i planted the leak myself and its going on for a really long time now. 

Gratz ob.

The logic is this:

We are matched #1 in clanwars also we won the WCOTM

We 3-0d you last prep.

Another thing, you said you don't have any leaks, but the truth is i planted the leak myself and its going on for a really long time now.

Gratz ob.

Don't think I worded it right before, there's no denying that OB has leaks in rp. RP doesn't have any leaks in any clans yet we still compete