Fearless Friday Midweek FT. Doom/BV/BT

exzrts

4 minutes ago, narc said:

gfzVvbT.png

my dog @Fs Blood did a bad job at scouting ob and slaving today so i had 2 put him down. LOL LOL LOL... feel bad fs blood.. LOL LOL LOL

LOL IT WAS A 2 VS 1 broccoli AND LOOK AT YOUR PM HAHAHAHHA PMING DERANGED2HER TO HELP YOU CZ U DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME HAHAHAHAHA WHAT AN EASY DOG !! KNOW UR PLACE broccoli AND STOP CRYING TO LALO EVERYTIME I BULLY YOU HAHAHAHAHA AND BTW IMAGINE FLAMING YOUR RANK ON SB ... IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE HOW I MADE U CRY OVER A RANK !!! PS: SHIFE STILL MAD CZ I DECLINED HIS ELDER REQUEST

image.png

8 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

LOL IT WAS A 2 VS 1 broccoli AND LOOK AT YOUR PM HAHAHAHHA PMING DERANGED2HER TO HELP YOU CZ U DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME HAHAHAHAHA WHAT AN EASY DOG !! KNOW UR PLACE broccoli AND STOP CRYING TO LALO EVERYTIME I BULLY YOU HAHAHAHAHA AND BTW IMAGINE FLAMING YOUR RANK ON SB ... IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE HOW I MADE U CRY OVER A RANK !!! PS: SHIFE STILL MAD CZ I DECLINED HIS ELDER REQUEST

image.png

image.png

LOL LOL LOL fs blood put down cuz he did bad job at scouting 2 day forgot to bark when he found ob LOL OL LOL bad doggie

8 hours ago, narc said:

image.png

LOL LOL LOL fs blood put down cuz he did bad job at scouting 2 day forgot to bark when he found ob LOL OL LOL bad doggie

nice teles btw no wonder why everyone rejected your rank request ..uhh i still remember when fs reopened how u came crying to us and legit said sorry to everyone and sucked vito's dick in order to let you join HAHAHAHAHA ... u re on the edge btw be carefull

7 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

nice teles btw no wonder why everyone rejected your rank request ..uhh i still remember when fs reopened how u came crying to us and legit said sorry to everyone and sucked vito's dick in order to let you join HAHAHAHAHA ... u re on the edge btw be carefull

ahahahaha u almost killed ur self irl and was crying on ts depressed when u lost prep to OB lmfaooo ur life is on the edge virgin LOL OLOL LOL