SKO Vs. ZU -THE TRUTH! 4-1.

موني

Confused :/

James told me they weren't gonna make a topic and I assumed they werent since it was a 1-1 and no1 can claim the win but they decided to anyway. Im doing this for fun tbh no clan won and it's funny watching pple think they cud actually even 4-1 us LOL.+

James told me they weren't gonna make a topic and I assumed they werent since it was a 1-1 and no1 can claim the win but they decided to anyway. Im doing this for fun tbh no clan won and it's funny watching pple think they cud actually even 4-1 us LOL.+

The only thing that has been confirmed from this topic is that you are admitting to it being false, while ours is completely legitimate and shows what really happened.

Hopefully c u soon lads.

The only thing that has been confirmed from this topic is that you are admitting to it being false, while ours is completely legitimate and shows what really happened.

Hopefully c u soon lads.

Ye your lost. Regardless of what u think it was 1-1. Yes this thread is false and so is urs.

It looks like the first vid shows u being the ones to attack 4 ppl after one person staff bashes u.

'.'

Seems like you guys got a bit impatient. Sitting is tough to do especially if you have to site 15+ every round. We both know people are stubborn and put up a fight. No an easy/quick process.

lol @ that sig

You guys got hit once by a Staff of the Dead and act like it's the end of the world and started attacking and brown sticky stuff.

I would have left too.

That was 1 round what about the 1st round when they attacked when it was our attacking round? Or the 3rd when the ran south to counter our spread when we where giving them time to sit? But ye the point is the claimed the win when they shudn't have.

That was 1 round what about the 1st round when they attacked when it was our attacking round? Or the 3rd when the ran south to counter our spread when we where giving them time to sit? But ye the point is the claimed the win when they shudn't have.

1st round you brown sticky stuff cunts refuse to read irc and reply as we already said it was our attacking because we have to sit 15.

3rd round your a fucking tomato as read in irc messages you ran south and said "wait for them to rush into us" but instead we followed and spreaded next to you theres literally nothing wrong with doing that fucking spastic

ye, your leader posted a nice status update so we arent the ones at fault here are we?

I mean I guess so. U posted the topic claiming the win when we weren't gonna post one at all. I wudn't care if both topics where deleted the point is it was a falsely claimed win.

1st round you brown sticky stuff cunts refuse to read irc and reply as we already said it was our attacking because we have to sit 15.

3rd round your a fucking tomato as read in irc messages you ran south and said "wait for them to rush into us" but instead we followed and spreaded next to you theres literally nothing wrong with doing that fucking spastic

Why wud we spread south if we want u to walk up to us and just do a regular spread? it's like giving u 2 attacking rounds.

"that was 1 roundwhat about the first round when they attacked on our attacking round? or the third round when they ran south to counter our spread when we were giving them time to sit? but ye the point is we claimed the win because we are retards"

the amount of downs in this sentence. fixed

You're right I just watched ZU's video. Nobody should have claimed the win. Oh well, there's always next time :P