Curse F2P Sunday Funday Ft' Cs, OP, R, T, IP

Vtec ッ

eSMHi94.png

Pulled 25 for today's F2P Sunday ready to dominate anyone in our path later peaking at 27

Shoutouts:

To Ryan for the troll speech ROFL 

To Remedy for all the free loot today.

To the mains in FOE capes camping me every fight fgt's.

To Dude remedy's leader thinking that i bring foe on my trips Lol!!

(Clearly i'm getting camped in my video by FOE capes) 

4FGI9S6.png

yeHYHey.png nqKJo1u.png

Set up a fight with Remedy to start off our trip, we then rushed ca where remedy was defending with us being down 5. We then quickly started to bang the kids that came inside of us with our scimitars then pulling our archery out moving to the mouth of ca to bang out a few more kids. Olympus crashed we then pulled it east to grab a fall in and snipe the Olympus stragglers and get our thirsty warriors a few more rune scimitars.

Thanks for the fight Remedy.

yeHYHey.png nqKJo1u.png

We then set up another fight with Remedy at corp trees knowing we would be down a few this fight but our stronk members knew remedy had no chance. We started the fight with our maple longbows out hitting remedy rushing us the west killing a few before Olympus crashed from the north then dipping south losing only 2 people. 

Lol! 

KEVCzUG.png

We then had the word that a cluster was happening, we then rushed it south of ca hitting trauma with our bows forcing them to pull it west when than we ran it south grabbing a fall in to re rush knowing Olympus was west and Imperial was east we ran into Imperial and decided to tussle before Olympus rushed we then pulled it south east letting Imperial and Olympus fight it out while hitting Imperial from the back and getting a free more scimitars before dipping out with the people that were still alive. 

yeHYHey.png

We then set up another fight with Remedy at corp hills, When 20 seconds into our fight we had to pull it north seeing that Chaos had crashed our fight from the south and pulled it north cleaning up the rest of the remedy members and dipping out with the 20 stronk members we had left.

sGPvCiG.pngnqKJo1u.png

We then got the last fight of the day with Chaos it being matched ops and starting the fight with our maple longbows hitting them north when then Olympus crashed from the west with 25 claiming they crashed with "15" and clearing them up 1 by 1. Many blue warriors have touched the floor along with their juicy loots. 

Videos

~Ryans POV

~Vtec's POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12SfE_BM0E