50 Terror Wolves Blast The Wilderness Ft. Z, Fi, Foe, BP

Exodia

Rallied 50+ Terror Wolves for the 4th week in a row. Blasted every single pure clan out of the wilderness, and even fought venny mercenaries on the side.

We especially had fun bullying zenith noobs and their pedo-ridden leadership. Bunch of clowns I tell ya.

Farmed some zombie clans in rag & 1-item. Stole some +1s too.  Dunno why they still try.

No one was left untouched by the wolves.

7 minutes ago, Intensity said:

You lost to 1 DEF pures once again, joint CC with OFA won't save you btw lol. They also dont count towards your pull as they weren't even in your TS 😆

No1 loses to zenith lol

10 minutes ago, Intensity said:

You lost to 1 DEF pures once again, joint CC with OFA won't save you btw lol. They also dont count towards your pull as they weren't even in your TS 😆

zenith is the least competitive pure clan on this game. Literal garbage 🤡

1 minute ago, Intensity said:

You indeed lost (once again) theres a reason your povs barely show your fights with Zenith as they cleared you 5x on 1 def accounts :P

I dont think you even believe what you’re saying lmfao 🤪 

3 minutes ago, Exodia said:

I dont think you even believe what you’re saying lmfao 🤪 

North Lower Rev entrance, boneyard 3x, 😆 its all in your pov and in our povs (once) level 80s bullying you from boneyard down to CA LOL. 

Also OFA does not count towards your pull (you had 38) :P

4 minutes ago, Intensity said:

You indeed lost (once again) theres a reason your povs barely show your fights with Zenith as they cleared you 5x on 1 def accounts :P

Our pov = gdz/rdg. Where the fuck were you?

Just now, Intensity said:

North Lower Rev entrance, boneyard 3x, 😆 its all in our pov and in our povs (once) level 80s bullying you from boneyard down to CA LOL. 

Also OFA does not count towards your pull (you had 38) :P

You seem overly confident about your 1 def lvl 80s. You can fight us in cwa any day, any opts, any server. But I know cwa isnt your thing. 

We’ll be at gdz again next weekend. Donut spam at ca where no1 can hit you lmfaoooo 

Yes you made sure to cut out all the parts where Zenith cleared you at boneyard 3x and north lower rev cave entrance. Thanks for confirming LOLLLL

The only thing thats confirmed is one of your leaders is into children. Shameful ngl. 

Just now, Exodia said:

You seem overly confident about your 1 def lvl 80s. You can fight us in cwa any day, any opts, any server. But I know cwa isnt your thing. 

We’ll be at gdz again next weekend. Donut spam at ca where no1 can hit you lmfaoooo 

Says the clan that paid OFA (20 1 defers) to join your trip today because your pull was so bad:P 

Zenith bullied you in CWA to the point where Lord Egg Head refused to give them CWA action he was so demoralized :)

Says the clan that paid OFA (20 1 defers) to join your trip today because your pull was so bad:P 

Zenith bullied you in CWA to the point where Lord Egg Head refused to give them CWA action he was so demoralized :)

Very foreign response

Very in denial response from you.. Does the truth hurt :P Paying OFA for help on a Sunday because you panicked with your 38 pull. 

(Downfall of counting on invites) 

You realize several ofa members are also members of Terror, right? 

One week its DR, next week its Sup, next week its OFA who will you be counting on for help next week :P

Not our fault no1 wants to associate with peds. Can you blame them?

Who will Terror count on next week as invites? We shall find out :P DR into Sup into OFA :P

Not going to change the fact im going to close your dogshit F2P clan while on 1 Defs do something to stop me l000l

I donut understand foreign