[ARCHIVED] Free Logos / Designs

Dripz`

I have a lot of experience with Photoshop and i am looking to improve my skills on this. I am willing to do a bit of Free Work in order to practice as i am a little rusty atm.

I want to work on my Non Rs Related Stuff however idm things like Dividers/Shields Etc...

If Any one needs a Logo Design of some sort, i will be willing to do for free so inbox me with your Ideas.

*Please note i will be doing this for people selectively so do not mass spam me with multiple requests.

cyyoCUR.png

9as8q8.png

mfoiq4.png

qContO.png

r8x6.png

TYjFDV.png

make something for TLP

should apply for designer - if you do decide to take it seriously, you know you can make great GFX

since i am now a fully employed IT Technician, i wish to start doing this as side work as to something i enjoy and hopefully continue taking more courses in web design etc...

Your opinion on GFX is completely irrelevant since your on work is complete garbage.

Your eye clearly can't see what looks good and what doesn't otherwise you wouldn't create the same brown sticky stuffty gfx over and over again.

@@Maxx that was just his opinion, and you had to abuse him on his eyes/skills? smh