ISO Flipping Partner

Faded Dripz

Hey guys Im just looking for someone that actively flips during late night U.S times to trade profit margin on big ticket items or gapped profit margins.

Why would you want to trade flips with me?

Simple, I see a big ticket item such as a fury, I want to know the profit margin. I buy it, I sell it. I loss on my first purchase, so it takes a second purchase and sale just to break even. Right? Well, here's what we will do. We will flip on our own as we always do, but when we buy something and hit the limit for those 4 hours, we tell the other person the price we bought and sold it at. This benefits us because now player 2 doesn't have to buy a 1st and 2nd fury just to break even before they even see any profit. We basically alternate our flips, when you made your money off your flip you tell me, I tell you my flips I hit the limit for. We can both start flipping the other persons with the background of the profit margin and start with pure profit instead of loss.

Ever buy something with a huge profit difference, but then not get the item and be stuck with that one time loss?

Msg me in irc - We_Only-Own