trident staffs

Fantasy

so im 40 attack 1 pray and looking to lvl mage 75-90+ while get the most hp xp as possible. im looking to get trident staff but wondering whats your thoughts? I want hp xp as im getting untrimmed hp cape, also don't say bursts coz im staying 1 prayer.

Would trident be fastest and what should I actualy kill?

with 1 pray and wanting hp xp i would say...

fire bolting with chaos gloves and occult with best mage gear you can afford. for example at tzhaar cave for afking

or

trident with occult also afking in safe spot at tzhaar cave or somewhere better

or if you are really a cheap fck go fire strike with occult somewhere safepotting (might take longer)

with 1 pray and wanting hp xp i would say...

fire bolting with chaos gloves and occult with best mage gear you can afford. for example at tzhaar cave for afking

or

trident with occult also afking in safe spot at tzhaar cave or somewhere better

or if you are really a cheap fck go fire strike with occult somewhere safepotting (might take longer)

You can Burst in the MM caves with 1 pray just saying

Ok thank dude I'll look into that. I figured trident since the cast time is faster but I guess not.

And unless you can finish dt with 1 pray u can't burst mm tunnels noob, but I chin there gf

You can Burst in the MM caves with 1 pray just saying

First of all this.

Ok thank dude I'll look into that. I figured trident since the cast time is faster but I guess not.

And unless you can finish dt with 1 pray u can't burst mm tunnels noob, but I chin there gf

im staying 1 pray noob I don't want 11

1 Pray is cancer, but I guess if you want a trophy account lol. Otherwise; just do a lot of pest control.