When will Doom/Zenith V8 grow a pair?

JaJa

LMFAO DOME IS SO BAD LMFAOOOOOOO! @@Grayson jesus dome so brown sticky stuff.. #CD!

Rooooooooooof you ended up coming out in wildy after 30 minutes CD was smashing that red alliance roof and then you decide to team up with those brown sticky stuff clans rooooooooof @@Moni son you're about to face your worst nightmares and count on me son no flying fucks are given about that modCP you got on Brewshark roof

Rooooooooooof you ended up coming out in wildy after 30 minutes CD was smashing that red alliance roof and then you decide to team up with those brown sticky stuff clans rooooooooof @@Moni son you're about to face your worst nightmares and count on me son no flying fucks are given about that modCP you got on Brewshark roof

LOOOOL daaaammn I heard cd teamed with xl/rt/envy today? Bad first sunday trip back :(

Wanna leak for 100k?

I was killing imps for beads for a my quest on my level 3 pure minding my own business next to black Knights fort when I seen 5-6 pink cape guys come running down 2 of which had rune on then I seen some guys in monk capes around 40 of them in fact spamming cd cleared.

(Unbiased by stander)

This is not what i have seen. I was 1 tick alching on my deadman mode Iron Man account whilst watching the punishment being dealt unto cd by doom. This truely made me sad and also fearful of losing 50% of my hard earned xp to doom members on my deadman Iron Man mode account. Because of this I decided to blend in with the few people who were walking down to edgeville in team 7 capes so I wouldn't lose the 2x 3rd age loot that I had obtained from my first clue scroll, and thankfully doom decided to spare me and were focused on slaughtering the pink caped stragglers around me. This happened multiple times today and I am glad that each time I was spared by the red demons. Thanks doom!