When will Doom/Zenith V8 grow a pair?

JaJa

It has come to the attention of the might Mongol Moose that a spy infested rodent of a clan is weaseling there way around the wilderness again. Just when you think they cannot get any more low in terms of quality, dedication and leadership they always cease to impress. Let's take today as an example of how many factors they need to compete with ANY sort of Lpc. Firstly they beg clans such as XL,RT,SK4 and Envy on their knees for assistance. Bringing 4 (Yes 4 ROFL) cape switches. It has become clear Zenith is the weakest link within the Lpc comunity. You know a clan such as Zenith is dead when they fight harder battles on Fan sites such as Sharkbrew more harder than ingame. You can give it to them for having one of the most useless attributes of the clanworld, which is the best Lobby clan. My data has concluded they spent 90% of Sunday being logged out, running to regroups, standing in single begging on their knees to superior clans to team with them while wearing their capes. The leadership is a compete joke as well considering they have low educated, funded, underage and finally foreign officials who make the worst decisions which will get their clan killed before the end of summer. Keep ignoring and pretending you're AFK because we all know you're just the scum of the LPC community LOL.

you won't fight us 1v1 lmfao

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

<[RD]P50s> Fight us?

-

Hormone is [email protected] * Hormone

Hormone on @#308 @#d.staff #aao +#sharkbrew @#Doom 

Hormone using *.SwiftIRC.net SwiftIRC network

Hormone has identified for this nick

<[RD]P50s> Hormone has been idle 3secs,

<[RD]P50s> FIGHT US

<[RD]P50s> FIGHT US

<[RD]P50s> FIGHT US

<[RD]P50s> FIGHT US

<[RD]P50s> FIGHT US

<[RD]P50s> FIGHT US

<[RD]P50s> FIGHT US

<[RD]P50s> FIGHT US

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i was on my lvl 3 woodcutting the trees near lvl 18 ports and saw critical damage get dropped multiple times. I joined there teamspeak 3 to see what was wrong and immediately heard some british broccoli in there teamspeak 3 screaming doom is clearing us, load up the booters. At this point I was laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur and facepalmed into the tears of cd capes that were getting dropped. I immediatly got back onto my dinosaur and conituned to watch the bloodshed of cd members getting carroted so hard they had the fucking teleport. This is when I realized that it was game over for cd. god bless those retards

i was on my lvl 3 woodcutting the trees near lvl 18 ports and saw critical damage get dropped multiple times. I joined there teamspeak 3 to see what was wrong and immediately heard some british broccoli in there teamspeak 3 screaming doom is clearing us, load up the booters. At this point I was laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur and facepalmed into the tears of cd capes that were getting dropped. I immediatly got back onto my dinosaur and conituned to watch the bloodshed of cd members getting carroted so hard they had the fucking teleport. This is when I realized that it was game over for cd. god bless those retards

LMFAO RASPUTIN!

damnnn that sounds rough cd @@Bloodarrow42