Fearless Minis vs IV/XL/RD/EV

Vito

315d86e48c3486f68f1f7e1afbdd14c5.png

Doesn't make sense lmfao, Doom pull 60-65 to P2P Fridays and 70-80 to F2P Saturdays and Sundays and compete with the big clans while Fearless their pulls drastically decreased after being slammed 3-0 by Doom. Now you're gonna tell me this ain't photoshopped? lmfaoo

Doesn't make sense lmfao, Doom pull 60-65 to P2P Fridays and 70-80 to F2P Saturdays and Sundays and compete with the big clans while Fearless their pulls drastically decreased after being slammed 3-0 by Doom. Now you're gonna tell me this ain't photoshopped? lmfaoo

lmfao "compete with big clans" who are you competing with? op? it's their very first trip. cd? you just hold their hands every weekend until they decided to turn around and clear you yesterday several times. holy fuck i've never seen a clan so excited about a single prep and still refuse to give another lmao you've been brainwashed to fuck idk if there is even a brain left to save LOL

pull your head out of your ass lmfao

lmfao "compete with big clans" who are you competing with? op? it's their very first trip. cd? you just hold their hands every weekend until they decided to turn around and clear you yesterday several times. holy fuck i've never seen a clan so excited about a single prep and still refuse to give another lmao you've been brainwashed to fuck idk if there is even a brain left to save LOL

pull your head out of your ass lmfao

You're in an irrelevant clan dude, get over it.