General Question Regarding LPC's

ferocious

Go ask <ThatBoyRange> our mains are 105+

That's a real IRC log you can ask him xD. Also the people like "Critical main etc" with those names aren't yours? Ye m8!

those are probably your mains just like you have your main "doom is bad", if i decided to change my ign to "im moni and potato masher cx" would it mean that i am moni and potato masher?

those are probably your mains just like you have your main "doom is bad", if i decided to change my ign to "im moni and potato masher cx" would it mean that i am moni and potato masher?

Jokes on you! I'm actually potato masher for @Murd! 

conviction owned all you bundle of twigsgots

bye

bro conviction was getting bodied by clans with -15 on the regular LMAO

@@ferocious Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you in RD as well? Or at least an invite? You must know all about mains and love using them for this topic to be up. Hell, Conviction couldn't win anything without 30 def and even with 30 def they still got slammed on the regular by every clan, HPC and LPC.

bro conviction was getting bodied by clans with -15 on the regular LMAO

@@ferocious Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you in RD as well? Or at least an invite? You must know all about mains and love using them for this topic to be up. Hell, Conviction couldn't win anything without 30 def and even with 30 def they still got slammed on the regular by every clan, HPC and LPC.

Remember when supremacy + zenith used to team up to compete with CV and got slammed?

P.S Why didn't you guys go out today.. :/ sucks to be supremacy.

Remember when supremacy + zenith used to team up to compete with CV and got slammed?

P.S Why didn't you guys go out today.. :/ sucks to be supremacy.

I don't remember that but feel free to show me Supremacy getting smacked. On the contrary, remember when your leaders closed your clan because it was so bad they felt leading CP was an upgrade? Remember how long Convicted Pures lasted? Same me too.

We did. I'm looking forward to your aftermath topic however, I'm sure your day was eventful. (30 seconds of getting smacked by FOE followed up by 30 seconds of getting smacked by FOE 20 minutes later).

Stay easy CV.

Go ask <ThatBoyRange> our mains are 105+

That's a real IRC log you can ask him xD. Also the people like "Critical main etc" with those names aren't yours? Ye m8!

Yeah 105+ how do they attack you at CA?