World War III?

Chesapeke

Hopefully its not true, if its true here are my predictions.

U.S. Invades Syria, Russia helps out Syria. North Korea gets involved to fuck up the U.S., then the South helps USA cause they know North Korea will take em over right after the war is over. China will stay neutral, but they will use the war as a way to expand their economy ( trading and brown sticky stuff), UK and all the other bundle of twigss will stay neutral. This war will probably be the downfall of U.S and the reason why I will be moving back to England for college.

END Result- GF Russia/U.S's economy 

Lol'd your entire post is completely wrong.  For one the US isn't invading Syria, no troops will enter.  Obama wants to send missiles to certain areas.  Also the most Russia will do is supply the Syrian government with weapons, which they have been doing for years anyways.  North Korea will get blown off the map if they even attempted to attack anything of the US.  And south absolutely hates North Korea and has a very strong relationship with the US why the hell would they attack the US lol.  Even if this fictional war did take place like it does in your delusional mind, "UK and all the other bundle of twigss" will surely join but I'm sure you've never heard of NATO.  Anyways none of that is going to happen and there will be no ww3, at least not because of this.

/thread

Lol'd your entire post is completely wrong.  For one the US isn't invading Syria, no troops will enter.  Obama wants to send missiles to certain areas.  Also the most Russia will do is supply the Syrian government with weapons, which they have been doing for years anyways.  North Korea will get blown off the map if they even attempted to attack anything of the US.  And south absolutely hates North Korea and has a very strong relationship with the US why the hell would they attack the US lol.  Even if this fictional war did take place like it does in your delusional mind, "UK and all the other bundle of twigss" will surely join but I'm sure you've never heard of NATO.  Anyways none of that is going to happen and there will be no ww3, at least not because of this.

/thread

Gottem

U.S. Invades Syria, Russia helps out Syria. North Korea gets involved to fuck up the U.S., then the South helps USA cause they know North Korea will take em over right after the war is over. China will stay neutral, but they will use the war as a way to expand their economy ( trading and brown sticky stuff), UK and all the other bundle of twigss will stay neutral. This war will probably be the downfall of U.S and the reason why I will be moving back to England for college.

Yep that was fucking broccolied.

lol @ u implying you could make into college let alone study abroad

if China or Russia ever engages US's blue water navy, they will be massively fucked. Nuff said.

Then again Syria rebels are Al qaeda.. so idk why Obama is so supportive of helping em. Even John Mccain-whom we all know is a hardline war mongerer- didn't support the strikes outright.

yea theres a speech tonight at 9est Obama is going to talk about it.