Thoughts?

NvUS

Who do you think will win this upcoming prep on thursday... Excel Or Extinct? (LPC)

Yes i know, you cauliflower kids from HPC's don't care, keep moving sk1dz

Will extinct being the underdogs come on top???

I think so

When excel first opened I sinceriously thought it was a troll, then I realised that they were going full broccoli and they have decided to go through with it.

I doubt extinct would come close to losing so yeah extinct will win.

To extinct, I like that u have a tiger as your mascot, but they arent extinct bro. Should have used dinosaurs imo..Z6P7SuB.png

@ that's actually not our logo, just a temp divider that we had... Skull is our logo :) fits better i guess

I think no one cares... Also think you're a little to hyped up and obsessed with xl... Also think your clan is brown sticky stuff despite the level 80s that have recently joined you... Also think u guys never even been in a prep before... Also think you talk about xl too much.. Also think you're attention seeking... And you will get owned

I think no one cares... Also think you're a little to hyped up and obsessed with xl... Also think your clan is brown sticky stuff despite the level 80s that have recently joined you... Also think u guys never even been in a prep before... Also think you talk about xl too much.. Also think you're attention seeking... And you will get owned

You're trying to start a rivalry with us for no reason, so will give you a rivalry lmfao. Those "80's" were in extinct, but we didn't use them until i saw all the level 80s out on every clans trips. you're so clueless plz cauliflower