[xL]Excel 3 - 0 [D]Doom - F2P MINI -8V8

marcusyo

Excel accepts 87's and other 80s to join?

What excuse are they going to use now to attempt to cover up the fact that they aren't a good clan at all?

I remember you told you members to get 10 defence to combat level up , your clan is like 80+ ? I don't see what you're getting at

I read it perfectly. You were bragging about winning minis vs AAO/Sv and about winning s 25v25 prep vs Op 2-1. Grats and gl don't say cauliflower brown sticky stuff next time.

All I can hear through the fog of hypocrisy is grats and gl. Thanks, I appreciate it.

One of them was a prep, you kind of made yourself look a little dumb though because you didn't read my post correctly. Additionally, I'm making fun of the fact kJ can't figure out if he wants to disgrace the Doom members who left for Judgement, or to praise them and claim them that they were in his clan first. He's a hypocritical moron who can't quite sort his story out, and that's what I was pointing out. He ridicules everybody who left Doom after you guys beat Sv in a prep, but then says the members who left from Doom carry judgement when we beat Olympus in a prep... 

Wasn't trying to flame you guys. :)

Your garbage people left doom. We have yet to lose a prep since you rejects left.

Now you bring a few invites from every clan, and the ones from my clan... well they carry your clan.

Hence: Doom carries judgement.

Now you sort your brown sticky stuff out and prep us, broccoli.

^ This

A lot of our members have been training up but doesn't mean our combat average is still not low.

This mini was Doom cb average of 79 and Excel cb average of 78. Pretty even, that's what happens when we mini/fight even cbs

Than why don't you prep us with a reasonable cmb cap?