Axtinct's Saturday Trip Ft, XL, EV,OP,RT,SV

NvUS

CoQzcJI.png

On this fine Saturday evening, Extinct left edge with a solid 30 members later peaking at 34 to take on the lpc world. We got a pm asking to help assist apex on there first trip so we gladly accepted and took on as much as we could in the limited 2 hours.

SHOUTOUTS:

To xL+Envy Attempting to team.

Extinct/Apex for slamming brown sticky stuff clans together.

Extinct members for carrying in every fight gj! 

Hon0r for not falling out of his wheelchair this time!

Let the rage begin. 

kvCQ17F.gif

AXTINCT VS EXCEL VS OLYMPUS

Our first fight consisted of bullying xL at chaos altar, As the fight went on we noticed there ops rising with Envy aiding them every step of the way,  we eventually bullied so hard they fled the scene dropping all of there scimitars for Axtinct members. Olympus came to crash, but unfortunately they stood no match for Axtinct members.

cHY9eKr.png

AXTINCT VS RISK TAKERS

We heard a small cluster south of graves was going on, we rushed rT but by the time we rushed most of rT managed to log out with their juicy 20k loot.

cHY9eKr.png

AXTINCT VS CLUSTER

We approached sovereign looking for a run in, by the time sovereign managed to get to us, olympus rushed us from the south, we quickly evaded the focus of both clans by going west towards the trees, and managed to then bully olympus out of the wild. 

cHY9eKr.png

VIDEOS:

@@Bravey I sense frustration from a guy whos eyes welled with tears once he saw how little his clan's pull would be! Not only that but Andre led you/apex's fall in. In the wise words of andre, "God bless"!

Dicked with ez last sunday.... dicked during midweek in wilderness... absolutely destroyed in a prep 30v30 minimum...... dicked today.

Whats new? nothing, now stfu and go create ur own topic dumbfuck.

@@Bravey yeah I'll post the topic once my vidder finishes editing. My title won't include a name change such as yours. "Axtinct" l000000l. 40 combined pull from 2 clans. Pathetic. cyatomorrow. don't hide. fight xl 1v1 . wild>clan wars. #gmtbased = excuses #bad #emptycc #close #goextinct