Week 1 Day 2 - 75 Sovereign

Faked

all the times u beat doom they had 5~ ppl ddosed, i was there....

as long as this rivalry ends up like OP vs SV and CD vs SV rivalry then Doom will have nothing to worry about

still waiting for the apology letter from CD?

you're about one dumb ass reply from meeting sv wall of shame @@Ari

See the difference between doom and sv is one is so salty you could melt the ice caps and the other couldn't care less about how mad sv are we just play the game better that's all

3-0 idk why you's are so mad maybe you should use your thumb to suck on make it feel better.

See the difference between doom and sv is one is so salty you could melt the ice caps and the other couldn't care less about how mad sv are we just play the game better that's all

3-0 idk why you's are so mad maybe you should use your thumb to suck on make it feel better.

sv 3 doom 1 kyp tomato

all the times u beat doom they had 5~ ppl ddosed, i was there....

as long as this rivalry ends up like OP vs SV and CD vs SV rivalry then Doom will have nothing to worry about

still waiting for the apology letter from CD?

as long as the rivalry ends up like op vs sv.... pretty sure we made olympus go from pulling 60 to then 50, then ~45, then 40, then 30, then this mass recruit week or something they pulled a little less than 50 again.

The wins we had vs doom were all steamrolls no matter if 2 kids got ddosed in one round (it wasnt 5) 

sv 3 doom 1 kyp tomato

You have just proved my point your that salty over a loss when doom couldn't care less it's a game your like children spitting there dummies out. Hopefully one day you will get out to the real world. Good luck young ones ask your parents for some rusks instead of feeding you all that salty seaman

You have just proved my point your that salty over a loss when doom couldn't care less it's a game your like children spitting there dummies out. Hopefully one day you will get out to the real world. Good luck young ones ask your parents for some rusks instead of feeding you all that salty seaman

All this bullbrown sticky stuff about its just a game, your doing the same fucking thing everyone else is on this forum

give your head a shake 

if you truly didn't care you wouldnt talk brown sticky stuff, you wouldn't reply, and you wouldnt even be on this site. I'm not salty im talking brown sticky stuff back to doom. you beat us in one prep and think that makes you the best.

as long as the rivalry ends up like op vs sv.... pretty sure we made olympus go from pulling 60 to then 50, then ~45, then 40, then 30, then this mass recruit week or something they pulled a little less than 50 again.

The wins we had vs doom were all steamrolls no matter if 2 kids got ddosed in one round (it wasnt 5) 

the first prep some1 didn't get hit off u got steamed and didn't kill more than 10 in all 3 rounds..

now you won't get back to me regarding a prep this week.. Just speaking the truth no need to get NaCl back at me.

the first prep some1 didn't get hit off u got steamed and didn't kill more than 10 in all 3 rounds..

now you won't get back to me regarding a prep this week.. Just speaking the truth no need to get NaCl back at me.

keep making excuses for why you lost every other prep