Vitality drops a steamer on xL+Envys Saturday ft AAO,xL,E,CD

Zeke & Friends

Cleared down 10 rofl look at last fight we were down 6 in trees then before aao crash xl was up one 29v28 how do u get cleared when you pulled 45 and we pulled 31 lollllllll too easy, your leader ship is horible kids... Your clan is free loot and 1 bangs every where... Down 15 nigggggaaaaaa... Expect us tomorrow

Check the video again u broccoli, we didn't have 45 in trees.

I know exactly what you mean.. I read this and all i could do is justin beiber.

Are you guys serious about this? you guys got dicked by us the whole trip that your members dropped fro 45-25ish. The first fight we rushed you -10 and bullied you till you just couldnt handle it. Every single fight played out like that, we rushed with less and your brown sticky stuffty ranks didnt know what to do. 

anyways, DIDNT EVEN LOSE 1

Lol u kids got cleared in the trees. Then pulled to singles because u couldn't handle us in multi.

The video clearly shows xL members dropping like flys watch it again. 

Not to mention that XL+Envy never left singles except for 1s east hillz and they got cleared. They camped singles for their whole trip, every time they decide to walk out of singles they always get cleared within seconds. XL and Envy step up your game ;) 

Psst: Best single Pking is at edge if you guys wanna do this for your next Saturday trip. 

@@sk4 talk is cheap, your members hated that trip, several of them came into my teamspeak asking about xL. I would say see you today, but I doubt you'll even come out - your clan sucks

Dude I just sniped two of your members today after they realized how broccolied you retards were lololol ty for my boy s l t and v23 <3

Talking brown sticky stuff to them when you teamed with them last week?

VT+Envy last week

47ed0322b631a3e4ba86b35d4c486413.png236ed9335fde2bea874f7a0a26b11b19.png

So? We weren't opened last week and it was an unofficial trip. In fact last week because both me and sk4 logged in late a council accidently cancelled the trip and a lot of GMT logged out....

In xls case they are some 5 year old brown sticky stuff clan who still can't make it past the lpc level without the help of another low tier clan...

@@sk4 talk is cheap, your members hated that trip, several of them came into my teamspeak asking about xL. I would say see you today, but I doubt you'll even come out - your clan sucks

hmm says the guy who pulls 10 members and 20 randomers. nice. I wouldn't even flame a dead clan that masses randomers with an open cc to their trip and go out talking brown sticky stuff when they are standing in singles for two hours. 3 clans against us np. 

Talking brown sticky stuff to them when you teamed with them last week?

VT+Envy last week

47ed0322b631a3e4ba86b35d4c486413.png236ed9335fde2bea874f7a0a26b11b19.png

Teaming up with envy was never the issue. Being brown sticky stuff while teaming with another clan is the real issue. Camping singles for two hours because you can't fight a clan one on one and calling other clans to rush so they can help you fight in singles is just super trash. I would give it one-two weeks before xl close. Unless honor keeps massin the 40s in world 308. 

lol @@Niblet i wouldn't even comment on that. Go check your cc with 10 ppl and 5 of them only are offical members. I don't think anyone wants to join a clan that spends their day killing cows in f2p worlds. 

@@sk4 why keep the charade up, xL dominated sk and you were forced to team up. xL won't close, people have been claiming that for months.

l0l If i were you I would think about what I say. Oh never mind. talk more brown sticky stuff; I forgot your xl lmfao....